PC Trick or Treat! Terraria PC is on Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Halloween Banner.png

Good day, Terrarians!

Fall has arrived, there is a chill in the air - or is it a chill up your spine? - and the time has come for one of our favorite holidays, Halloween! Goodie Bags have begun to drop in the world of Terraria, and we hope everyone is enjoying what they find hidden inside. As another Halloween treat, we are happy to share that Terraria will be on sale for 40% off on Steam during the Steam Halloween Sale.

Halloween party Twitter.png

No tricks here, just a chance for you to treat yourself or a friend to the amazing universe of Terraria for only $5.99! Four Packs ($17.99) and the Official Soundtrack ($5.99) are also on sale.

The sale will run from October 26th (now) until November 1 at 10am PST. Pick up your copy today by clicking HERE or either of the spooky images above.

Happy Halloween to all of you and thanks for treating us to your support over the years!

Last edited:
Shucks, I saw a new announcement on the forum page and got excited thinking console 1.3 was out. I guess it'll come at its own time. :sigh:

I don't want to turn this into another "let's complain about console 1.3 not being out" thread, but I'm just excited, considering how much 1.3 has to offer.

Last edited:
You know what I like most about Terraria + Relogic? You guys are always willing to put up a sale, even though that means cut margins which equals cut profits which equals less pay(sometimes) and still continue making things for your fans. Thanks guys! :D
Often sales bring more profit than when game are at the normal price because more peoples buy when it's on sales. Sales are nice for developers as much as it's for us most of the times.

Often sales bring more profit than when game are at the normal price because more peoples buy when it's on sales. Sales are nice for developers as much as it's for us most of the times.
That's true, but usually when as many people have it as they do now, it probably doesn't make as much as when almost no-one has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom