Search results for query: *

1. lukebytes

Game Mechanics The Problem With NPC Happiness

Your confused about what im saying; i'm not saying the system is fine the way it is, like pixelpatcher said. I'm just saying your system isn't much better as it still intrudes on other aspects of the game (although a little less). Fishing, too. Oasis can give some pretty good stuff with just...
  2. lukebytes

Game Mechanics The Problem With NPC Happiness

And we came full circle. Now to talk about some of my qualms with this thread: Snickerbobble: I don't think you understand the balance of quality of life and game design. As pixelpatcher said, your suggestion would be way overpowered, but let me explain to you why; it breaks the games...
  3. lukebytes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

you mean mechanics that make sure you can't butcher her (pun not intended) with godly overpowered gear in seconds? (not the minimum damage thing because i agree that needs to be changed) like, i don't see why the hit cap is a problem. the devs are making sure you aren't just standing there...
  4. lukebytes

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

how do i update to Tmodloader 1.5? i've tried everything i could think of.
  5. lukebytes

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I assume you got rid of that brutal second phase? or was it replaced in true mode? either way, im really looking forward to what happens next. this mod has been a pleasure to play through, this has been one of my favorite mods to play through in comparison to other mods the size of this one. I...
  6. lukebytes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

um.. yeah they do. do:red: fishron can be completly missed by a casual player, and that boss has some of the best gear in the game. could that be considered a super boss? probably not. but it's still a very optional boss. also, those "toys" are dev weapons. there not some random cool looking...
  7. lukebytes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

no point? what about defeating all the other post ML bosses? Provinince, yharon, DOG, sentities, there's obviously a point to crafting these accessories. and, no SCal isn't exactly the final boss. at least not let. but right now, she's a superboss. which, if i need to remind you on, is an...
  8. lukebytes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Also, for some reason, the revengince and iron heart items won't show up in my inventory. im wondering if anyone else is having this problem. hopefully this can be fixed soon.
  9. lukebytes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

(Not sure where to post this so i'll just post it here) i know about the planetoids glitching hell out of the map, but what im confused about is hell looking like it's stretching the bottom of the "Map". can't tell if this is a calamity thing or just the fact i have a bunch of mods installed.
Back
Top Bottom