Search results for query: *

1. JAMMITY ® FriskyNicks

PC Modded/Vanilla playthrough (No trolls), EEST, EU time zone.

If you match the prerequisites and love Terraria, and you're (of course) up to play a full playthrough of either Vanilla or Modded, then you've come to the right Harambe. Discord: FriskyNicks#4413 I'll play with MAX 2 people (3 with me), so we don't struggle getting on at the same time.
  2. JAMMITY ® FriskyNicks

Modded/Vanilla co-op (2 people)

GMT +2, I'm usually on between 1 PM and 8 PM
  3. JAMMITY ® FriskyNicks

Modded/Vanilla co-op (2 people)

Looking for someone to play co-op with, but only one person. Vanilla OR modded, your choice. Add steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OneFilthyApe/
  4. JAMMITY ® FriskyNicks

Calamity and joost (mini mods like boss health bar and vein miner will be incuded)

If you're talking about vanilla terraria, -buy- the game and then you can download it and install it. If you're talking about the mods, you need to download the tModLoader (Terraria mod loader) in order to install games. Look up tutorials on YouTube Also please don't necro 4 month old...
  5. JAMMITY ® FriskyNicks

need peeps to play with

Sent you a friend req
  6. JAMMITY ® FriskyNicks

PC Looking to play modded Terraria

Okay, so, I've posted a "Looking to play" thread for vanilla Terraria about one week ago, and the person I have played with got bored really quickly. So, I've decided to look into modded Terraria, but I have no idea on what mods to choose, which work on Multiplayer, those that work with each...
  7. JAMMITY ® FriskyNicks

PC Vanilla Terraria, up to play [Bucharest, Eastern Europe time]

Hey, I'm looking for people to do a Vanilla Terraria playthrough (I don't use Discord, we could use Teamspeak, which is free, but we could talk through Terraria chat anyways) I'm really playing with a friend that doesn't really appreciate Terraria as much as I do, and doesn't really like the...
  8. JAMMITY ® FriskyNicks

PC New vanilla playthrough (expert)

I'm sending you a friend request, you may be just what I'm looking for (a serious player that hopefully doesn't get bored right after reaching Hardmode I hope ) EDIT: That un-friend was rude and unexpected, if you didn't know how to make a server you could have at least just told me...
  9. JAMMITY ® FriskyNicks

So.. Let's-a-Play?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198281406879/home Here's my steam profile, just add me whenever you can And when I say that I'm veteran, I am serious, you must try hard to keep up with it, I know everything :D
  10. JAMMITY ® FriskyNicks

So.. Let's-a-Play?

I'm looking for someone to play Terraria with, preferrably Vanilla, (that means absolutely no mods). Anyone who might be interested in a full-term playthrough of Terraria in two, PM me/post here/add me on discord: FriskyNicks#7207 I'm free anytime, so if you'd want to play, just go on, ask me...
Back
Top Bottom