PC Looking to play modded Terraria

Okay, so, I've posted a "Looking to play" thread for vanilla Terraria about one week ago, and the person I have played with got bored really quickly.

So, I've decided to look into modded Terraria, but I have no idea on what mods to choose, which work on Multiplayer, those that work with each other etc.

As on the last post, I'll just copy n' paste the requirements for an optimal experience:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Maturity (Minimum 13-14 years old, I don't appreciate immature people that get mad at the smallest things and just leave the game.

- Knowledge of the basics of the game (Pre-hardmode), I don't really like to teach a lot, it gets quite boring after some time.

- Minimum knowledge of the English/Romanian launguage (That's really self-intuitive)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, yeah. If up for a playthrough, DM me up on steam. (Add me as a friend, or link your profile here, so I can add you.)

My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OneFilthyApe/

We will discuss on which mods to add, and which to not add, etc, on the steam private chat.

I've heard good stuff about Calamity and Thorium, so I would be up to play that for sure. And other mods, of course.

Cheers!

If this is still open 4 players I’ve been looking to play Thorium with some people
[doublepost=1548172319,1548171881][/doublepost]
If this is still open 4 players I’ve been looking to play Thorium with some people
my steam username is the same as on here, feel free to add me if someone is up 2 play

Back
Top Bottom