Search results for query: *

1. DaCrazyGamer

Console Help me to defeat WOF

Thanks for your help either way, I joined the discord server so i might find somebody to help. K thnx cya
  2. DaCrazyGamer

Im sure i could beat it mysslf, the last time i fought the wof I got him down to 3000 health (8000 is full health)
  3. DaCrazyGamer

I only have 1 friend with the same console as me and they don't wanna help me beat the wof thats why I made this thread also as I was typing I killed a voodoo demon
  4. DaCrazyGamer

I just completed crafting the imp staff and yes I already have maximum hearts
  5. DaCrazyGamer

Sure thats ez I'll use my Obsidian skin potions
  6. DaCrazyGamer

No I sold that too for my star cannon but i can easily go get more
  7. DaCrazyGamer

I sold that........
  8. DaCrazyGamer

Ive defeated queen bee 3 times and I can't find any more bee biome thingos Idk if I got Hornet staff ill check my chests rn Edit: Dont have it xD
  9. DaCrazyGamer

Ive found each biome (Jungle, snow, corrupt and desert) And I have defeated Skeletron, EOC and Eater of worlds. And Queen bee I almost forgot
  10. DaCrazyGamer

No i dont..
  11. DaCrazyGamer

thats the equipment
  12. DaCrazyGamer

Thats my full inventory
  13. DaCrazyGamer

I've been repetitivly fighting the wall of flesh for about a day or 2 now and I can't beat him, I have full molten armour and heres my weapons i have; Nights edge, Pheonix blaster, Molten fury (with 2387 ammo), Star Cannon, Flower of fire, Sunfury and vilethorn. I obviosly use health potions...
Back
Top Bottom