Search results for query: *

• Users: Izumi
  • Order by date
  1. Izumi

Rate the jam!

8/10 kinda makes me want to try undertale
  2. Izumi

Do you remember your first Terraria World?

My original world was called Lalalala and it was made in january 2016, it was an absolute pain but I managed to get it off my old ipad so I don't have to worry about losing it. There wasn't any good builds since I was mostly busy exploring the game's content, but it's still funny seeing my weird...
  3. Izumi

Rate the jam!

7/10
  4. Izumi

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

(2019) First character after switching to pc edition: (2021) Journey's end character: (2023) First modded playthrough character: Also obligatory Lute vanity:
  5. Izumi

Tbh I shouldn't expect much considering I barely ever got to interact with anyone outside of my...

Tbh I shouldn't expect much considering I barely ever got to interact with anyone outside of my family until around the time this account was made
  6. Izumi

Going through my old posts on here rlly reminds me how non-existent my social skills are :redspin:

Going through my old posts on here rlly reminds me how non-existent my social skills are :redspin:
  7. Izumi

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Oh wow, the final update for my favorite game is being released on my birthday :D
  8. Izumi

Google Picture war!

9. Izumi

[Insert happy birthday comment here]

[Insert happy birthday comment here]
  10. Izumi

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  11. Izumi

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  12. Izumi

CTRL V

13. Izumi

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Nice to see that mobile is finally getting text chat!
  14. Izumi

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  15. Izumi

About 124 including the different helmet variations (titanium mask/helmet/headgear etc)

About 124 including the different helmet variations (titanium mask/helmet/headgear etc)
  16. Izumi

Actually, you're already helping the community by making videos about Terraria. They don't need...

Actually, you're already helping the community by making videos about Terraria. They don't need to be official to help people get better at the game ;)
  17. Izumi

You should try using a different pillow.

You should try using a different pillow.
  18. Izumi

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  19. Izumi

Official Your favorite blocks

Boreal wood because it's very easy to get in large amounts, doesn't need any rare/expensive materials and makes simple houses look so much better. I think the Starry blocks might be one of my new favorites :P
  20. Izumi

CATCH THAT MAN

I free him with full disclosure.
Back
Top Bottom