Search results for query: *

1. Sapphron

**REPORTED** Extremely minor bug with block swap

Hello, I found a visual bug in 1.4.0.2 and noticed that it hasn't been fixed yet, in 1.4.0.3. Details of the bug: When doing block swap on an unbroken block, hitting the block partially with the block you want to place damages it visually, which is normal. if you destroy it with a pickaxe...
  2. Sapphron

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Is there any way to increase jump height? The 4 block height bothers me.
  3. Sapphron

wrong

wrong
  4. Sapphron

Terraria Challenges?

aka the Fisherman Challenge
  5. Sapphron

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Please fix this! It seems really important and I wish it was back.
  6. Sapphron

I've installed 16 modifications for the ModLoader, and I'm doing a text-type series, sort of...

I've installed 16 modifications for the ModLoader, and I'm doing a text-type series, sort of like Ningishu and Yrimir.
  7. Sapphron

tModLoader Auralite mod

Really like it but I respect that. also thanks for responding :)
  8. Sapphron

tModLoader Auralite mod

Is there going to be a beta version released soon? I'm really looking forward to this mod.
  9. Sapphron

It's final! Crystilium Mod wins the poll!

It's final! Crystilium Mod wins the poll!
  10. Sapphron

Installed a few coolio mods including imkSushi and Shorter Respawn Time for the series.

Installed a few coolio mods including imkSushi and Shorter Respawn Time for the series.
  11. Sapphron

Please keep voting on the poll! 2 are tied and I need to know which one is more preferred ;_;

Please keep voting on the poll! 2 are tied and I need to know which one is more preferred ;_;
  12. Sapphron

I'm deciding! Whichever one gets the most votes gets the series, then I might do another series...

I'm deciding! Whichever one gets the most votes gets the series, then I might do another series and include the other ones I didn't do.
  13. Sapphron

Poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/10987089

Poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/10987089
  14. Sapphron

It's gonna take a while. I'm a heavy procrastinator but I'll try. Also please vote for it here...

It's gonna take a while. I'm a heavy procrastinator but I'll try. Also please vote for it here anyways: https://twitter.com/SapphronYT/status/764595378176090112
  15. Sapphron

I'll try that too.

I'll try that too.
  16. Sapphron

Alright dude, thanks :D what about Tremor though?

Alright dude, thanks :D what about Tremor though?
  17. Sapphron

Thanks dude :D

Thanks dude :D
  18. Sapphron

I really enjoyed being here, but I completely forgot about it but now I remember and I love the...

I really enjoyed being here, but I completely forgot about it but now I remember and I love the community and such nice people like you :)
  19. Sapphron

I'm planning on making a video series on Terraria mods, what should the main mod be if you guys...

I'm planning on making a video series on Terraria mods, what should the main mod be if you guys support it? Please comment.
  20. Sapphron

Yeah. I expect that stuff would change over a whole year.

Yeah. I expect that stuff would change over a whole year.
Back
Top Bottom