Search results for query: *

• Users: pro gamer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. pro gamer

Drawing contests

Here I will give you weekly things to draw I will judge them and i will pick three people to win 1st 2nd and 3rd place. The won't be that hard so is you would like to join then please do. :D
  2. pro gamer

Xbox One What is ur favorite mob and y

My favorite mob is the hallowed mimic I like it because it has so many awesome drops and it puts up quite a fight.
  3. pro gamer

Console How to kill all pre-hm bosses ez pz

First, eye of cuthulu I would say you need armor with 15 defense or more so I would pick the platinum/ gold set and the weapons u will need are the enchanted sword, boom stick, and a weapon that sets the boss on fire. The potions u will need are lesser healing potions and an iron skin potion...
  4. pro gamer

Console How to get in the J.T. if it’s blocked off

Hav u ever beat the boss Plantera and got the jungle key and when u opened the door it happened to be that it spawned rong and blocks off the way to the jungle temple well all u have to do is get the mechanic NPC and the steampunk NPC get a wrench and wire and some pressure pads and two...
  5. pro gamer

How to farm event mobs

Say u need to get trough an event that’s pretty hard well all u have to do is get traps like put a pit and fill it with lava put traps like dart traps super dart traps flame traps spear traps ect. dig a 4 block deep hole and make it two blocs wide get in the hole place blocks over the top to...
Back
Top Bottom