Search results for query: *

• Users: FireBlades
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. FireBlades

Anyone want to play some switch multiplayer?

It will be on a medium world/large world depending on how many players join. Each player can have a class (and multiple people can go on the same class so if someone is a mage then you could be a mage too) I'll be a ranger. FC - 7891-8890-5108
  2. FireBlades

PC What accessories should be added in 1.4?

You see, 1.4 is going to be the last update for this game. Its mainly on improving on the aspects of the game that were flawed, like the underground desert, ocean and spider biome. I think they should do the same for accessories as well. What do you think they should add? What I'd add is an...
  3. FireBlades

Resolved [Switch] Transfer worlds and characters?

Hello, I have the Wii U version of terraria, and have some characters i would like to transfer to my switch. Would it be technically possible to update the wii u to make it so you could transfer worlds to the switch, or is it not possible?
  4. FireBlades

PC PC Workshop Support

This probably won't ever happen, seeing as Terraria supports tModLoader, but 1.4 should be a pretty big update, possibly bigger than 1.3 seeing as its the "Journey's End", would you think that they would expand on supporting steam (They added steam integration with 1.3) with workshop support for...
  5. FireBlades

Mobile Terraria 1.3 on older phones

I have a question. So yeah it obviously won’t work on like an iPhone 5 or 4 but what about the iPhone SE (which has specs similar to the 6s) or, just the 6? Just an interesting question in my mind
Back
Top Bottom