1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

PC What accessories should be added in 1.4?

Discussion in 'PC General Talk' started by FireBlades, Jul 11, 2019.

1. FireBlades

FireBlades Terrarian

You see, 1.4 is going to be the last update for this game. Its mainly on improving on the aspects of the game that were flawed, like the underground desert, ocean and spider biome. I think they should do the same for accessories as well. What do you think they should add? What I'd add is an upgrade to the bundle of balloons called something like "Lots of Balloons" or something.
    I am not the best at spriting so here's what I'd think it would look like. (I know, it looks pretty bad.)
    What would you like to add?

Attached Files:

2. Agastya

Agastya The Destroyer

I still stand by my opinion that there should be a tinker combining the Flesh Knuckles and Paladin's Shield called the Meat Shield.

Gotcha! and FireBlades like this.
  3. Shux

Shux Spazmatism

I think an upgrade to the lightning boots would be cool. So that you could walk on water or lava.

4. rokemanzerojp

rokemanzerojp Terrarian

Will,I hope Lava Charm can get some new synthesis,like Lava Charm+Ankh Shield

5. JoJo_Guzzlord

JoJo_Guzzlord Skeletron

Putrid Scent should be a material for an accessory that gives 17% + damage and critical strike, however removes 5-10 defense. Since it's a very offensive accessory that doesn't focus on defense.