PC What accessories should be added in 1.4?

FireBlades

Terrarian
You see, 1.4 is going to be the last update for this game. Its mainly on improving on the aspects of the game that were flawed, like the underground desert, ocean and spider biome. I think they should do the same for accessories as well. What do you think they should add? What I'd add is an upgrade to the bundle of balloons called something like "Lots of Balloons" or something.
I am not the best at spriting so here's what I'd think it would look like. (I know, it looks pretty bad.)
What would you like to add?

Attachments

• Bundle_of_Balloons.png
    Bundle_of_Balloons.png
    933 bytes · Views: 147
I think an upgrade to the lightning boots would be cool. So that you could walk on water or lava.

Putrid Scent should be a material for an accessory that gives 17% + damage and critical strike, however removes 5-10 defense. Since it's a very offensive accessory that doesn't focus on defense.

And also, make band of Starpower absent from the orb and replace it with something new, while adding the band into gold chest so it is available for both crimson and corruption.
[doublepost=1563979249,1563978903][/doublepost]And if possible, make the accessory tree of magic consistent through pre-Hardmode and post-Hardmode. That is to say to make the avenger’s emblem merge with celestial cuff.

Lava Waders need to be combined with the Spectre Boots. I'll weep if it doesn't happen.

Charm of Myths getting mushed together with the Star Veil would be pretty sweet, but I'm not expecting it to happen.

Oh - not a new accessory per se, but I'm really hoping the Fire Gauntlet either gets an upgrade or gets a rebalance that doesn't make it markedly worse than the item that goes into it. I understand why the damage goes down with the emblems -> avenger emblem, it's going specialized to general and that is very strong, but I can't understand why applying a very weak dps debuff is worth cutting out 2% raw melee damage and speed. This accessory is post-all-three-mech-bosses. This is already a cut to DPS at this weapon tier, and it just gets worse as the numbers climb higher.

A good new accessory idea is one from each of the mechanical bosses. For the twins an accessory that works similar to the binoculars or sniper scope but also increases damage and crit chance and ranged damage or gives projectiles a piercing ability. For the destroyer, an accessory that allows you to dash through a few blocks. For skeleton prime an accessory granting increased melee range.

Also a final construction accessory combining the architect's Gizmo pack the mechanical, eye the presserator ect that also allows for certain features to be toggled on or off.

An accessory idea for mages a combination of the mana flower and the sorcerer/ avenger emblem combining both of their effects.

New accessories granting damaging effects like the cursed flames, ichor, freezing, poisoned, ect.

I could come up with another 10 games worth of accessories but it'd be hard to implement all of them and so it kinda hard to choose the best ideas here is another an accessory that highlights near by danger. If it were made of accessories highlighting only specific dangers like traps Natural hazards and what not.
P.s. it wouldn't be great if there is someone who would like to and is able to implement some of these ideas as there is still heaps more I could come up with.

<quintuple post merged by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:
It's doubtful to suggest already powerful accessoires into something even more powerful.

I personally prefer combinations of accessoires that didn't havn't gotten a combination yet. Like the frog legs, Hand Warmer and shark tooth necklace.

A buff to the Fire Gauntlet to make it on par with the mechanical glove would be something I appreciate as well.

I think an upgrade to the lightning boots would be cool. So that you could walk on water or lava.
i agree like lava waders + frostspark boots for like the ultimate boots
also i think maybe like ankh/paladin shield + master ninja gear for the ultimate shield (btw thats not what i want them called)

Back
Top Bottom