Search results for query: *

1. BlockSizedBrain

Game Mechanics Being able to choose between lead and iron in world generation settings

But ores are natural.Anyways,where does this suggestion belong?What suggestion sub-forum?
  2. BlockSizedBrain

Game Mechanics Being able to choose between lead and iron in world generation settings

I want it mainly because of 2.I use ores in my builds and I'm way too lazy to transfer the items through worlds.
  3. BlockSizedBrain

Because some people want a specific combination of ores in their worlds.Come on,read my previous replies.
  4. BlockSizedBrain

We can keep random generation,just like with the world evil.
  5. BlockSizedBrain

That's perfectly fine,some people want a specific combination of ores in their worlds.
  6. BlockSizedBrain

Yeah,just more world options.Orichalcum or mythril,etc.
  7. BlockSizedBrain

Pretty self explanatory,but I'm not sure if this is the best suggestion sub-forum to post this in.
Back
Top Bottom