Search results for query: *

• Users: Sothopery
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sothopery

Casual Discord Server!

My friends and I are running a Discord server! Owner: Black Cat (nickname is Fluffy Kitty) Moderators: Reddy (me) (nickname is Sothopery the Floofy) Falcon (nickname is Falcon) Jagedking (nickname may change, but is currently Jagedking) • Room categories: + If you're a furry, you can join...
  2. Sothopery

PS4 Multiplying Bobbers

I have yet another bug to report. This bug/glitch duplicates the amount of bobbers you throw out at once. Here's how to perform this glitch: [ Make sure AUTO-PAUSE is OFF ] 1. Have a fishing rod of any sort selected in your hotbar 2. Go into your inventory and grab a consumable item* 3. Go...
  3. Sothopery

Weapons & Equip Invisible Wings

Tired of seeing your dumb wings and wished ther was a way to just prevent them from being seen? Well here's a solution: The Invisible Wings! I have NO IDEA how you would craft them, but they're a vanity that go over your original wings to make them invisible. Now you can pretend to be a ghost...
  4. Sothopery

Other A more rewarding Frost Legion

I know 'tis not the season, but I've looked into the Frost Legion and realized that it's not very important other than for unlocking Santa Claus and a few more vanities. The snowmen enenies should at least drop something. I don't know what exactly (since I don't have a good imagination) but I do...
  5. Sothopery

PS4 This Girl is on Fire!

Hey ya'll. It's me again. Yes, I know that I posted recently, but I have found another bug while looking through my old PS4 Videos. I am known to be a Bug Seeker in most games to my friends, since I do a lot of experimental stuff and mess around a lot. The bug is that when I was mining...
  6. Sothopery

PS4 Multiplying NPCs

In my world, after a large genocide of NPCs, new NPCs of the same type move in. The most of a single NPC I've ever had thus far are the Pirates, which I used to have 10 of before purging them. I've also had 6 Wizards at once, 2 Painters at once, 5 Goblin Tinkerers at once, and 3 Demolitionists...
  7. Sothopery

My Introduction

I really don't know what to say but I really love this game and I'm a huge fan of it. I do streams of the game sometimes and when I'm bored look up facts about it and go WikiDiving. I've never really been part of a forum before so I might be a little shy at first, but if ya ever want to talk to...
Back
Top Bottom