Search results for query: *

• Users: Kranot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kranot

PC I will make sprites for you if i like your mod idea

i am in a big sprite-making mood currently so if you are a coder who has the need for sprites: pitch your mod concept below and if i like it ill make sprites for you for free. projects have to pass on outright: -giant contentpacks with massive numbers of bosses and items. i wanna help make...
  2. Kranot

tModLoader The Ophioid Mod

The Ophioid Mod is a mod that adds a unique standalone boss with a nonstandard AI that is designed to streamline soulfarming after beating the mechtrio and beeing more challanging and entertaining then the regular wormbosses that just ram you. His fight has 2 phases right after beating the...
  3. Kranot

i will sprite for your mod if i like your idea

so since my ammoboxproject is coming to a close i have more time and energy for other sprites. so pitch your mods and if i like it ill join and sprite for you. (ideally: if you are your own programmer and not just an ideasguy im morelikely to be interrested because i dont wanna waste my time...
  4. Kranot

tModLoader Ammobox+

Ammobox+ is a mod that's entirely dedicated to the ranged specializations of Terraria, and adds manny new ammo types with new effects and their own recipes to the game. Ammobox+ can be found in the modbrowser. We decided to not provide a link because that would endup in different...
  5. Kranot

Looking for coder! Ammomod with ALL ASSETS done.

so the Mod shown below is complete with its assets BUT it still needs code. so if annyone would be interrested in helping make this gunnermod a reality please comment below! (also yes im aware of grammarmistakes. ill obviously fix those on release)
Back
Top Bottom