Search results for query: *

1. Lieutenant Lorence

Texture Pack Lorence's Mario Texture Pack

Welcome to Lorence's Mario Texture Pack! This texture pack is made to be a full overhaul of the gameplay to look more Mario themed. Content Retextures over 2000 resprites including an updated localization file! 500+ Enemies 28 Town NPCS 25+ bosses (pillars, cultist, and moon lord included)...
  2. Lieutenant Lorence

Map-Adventure Super Mario Terraria - The Series

Super Mario Terraria - The Series A series of Adventure maps inspired by Paper Mario 64 Play as Mario and/or Luigi, help them on their quest to rescue Princess Peach and save the Mushroom Kingdom from destruction! Rules - Create a new character - Keep your pickaxe - Only take half the...
  3. Lieutenant Lorence

PC 18 levers, you can only hit 5 of them

NEW PLAN 1. Hit 6 levers to win - COMPLETED 2. There are 12 other levers, if you hit 2 of them you lose - NOT COMPLETED
  4. Lieutenant Lorence

Maps Most Complex Wiring

If anyone has a complex wire build, or knows of any, post them here!
  5. Lieutenant Lorence

Maps Looking for other map makers to chat with

Looking for map makers to chat and make things with, simple as that.
  6. Lieutenant Lorence

Map-Adventure Super Mario Terraria 2

Super Mario Terraria 2 An Adventure map inspired by Paper Mario 64 A sequel of my former Super Mario Terraria map. Continue from where you left off playing as Mario and Luigi fighting to rescue Princess Peach and save save the Mushroom Kingdom from destruction! [/SPOILER] My map is not...
  7. Lieutenant Lorence

Maps Information help

DELETE!
  8. Lieutenant Lorence

tModLoader Looking for someone to help make a Paper Mario Bosses mod for me

Im a tedit map maker, i made Super Mario Terraria, but im not that great of a mod person. If anyone wants to team up with me to make a couple of Paper Mario bosses for me let me know ;)
  9. Lieutenant Lorence

Map-Adventure Super Mario Terraria

I moved the series over to the link here --> https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/super-mario-terraria-the-series.74204/ NOTE: That contains both the first and second part, have fun!
Back
Top Bottom