Search results for query: *

• Users: Lihz4hrd
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lihz4hrd

Switch Switch can run 3 versions of Terraria?

Look at this foto in Twitter Now look this foto You can see that Switch can run Linux and even Android. Then Switch can run 3 Version of Terraria?
  2. Lihz4hrd

Mobile Better Buttons

The Mobile Version of Terraria have a lot of problems with control: Then, we need better buttons, like a joystick equal to the Minecraft Joystick: And a button for hovering, similar to the sword control of Terraria Mobile: And a button for quick potions, perhaps above the item joystick...
  3. Lihz4hrd

Resolved [Mobile] I Can't break the traps of the jungle temple

I Killed Plantera and i can't break the traps in the jungle temple. I maked a Spectre pickaxe, a Shroomite digging claw, and nothing remove the traps. Anyone can help me?
  4. Lihz4hrd

Biomes & Nature Asiatic Biome

I think the dynasty wood is cool, but it can not be collected and it's slightly difficult to get it, especially if you're unlucky. So I had the idea of adding a biome where it would be generated, an Asian biome. The trees could be (or look at least) with cherry trees (which I think fits most)...
  5. Lihz4hrd

Weapons & Equip New Launcher: Tennis ball cannon

I had an idea of a new rocket launcher: a cannon of tennis balls. He would use rockets (obviously) as ammunition and shoot tennis balls, which would function as a ricochet, and after bouncing a certain number of times or touching an enemy, explode.
  6. Lihz4hrd

NPCs & Enemies Add the Jungle Mimic

I have an idea for the 1.3.6 update: Add the unimplemented Jungle Mimic. He's in the game, but he's unspawnable.
  7. Lihz4hrd

PS4 Xbox One with PS4?

Is Possible to play Xbox One with PS4?
Back
Top Bottom