• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Lihz4hrd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't celebrate a black Friday in Brazil. All prices are in the half of the double!
    Reactions: TheWorfer27
    neoselket
    neoselket
    What does that mean?
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    I think it means they bump up the costs right before the sale to counter the discount
    Lihz4hrd
    Lihz4hrd
    ~1 Month before Black Friday the stores put the prices in the double, and in Black Friday, they put the normal prices back.
    I got rickrolled by you, third time getting Rickrolled on this forum
    Lihz4hrd
    Lihz4hrd
    What do you meanwith "rickrolled"? I did not understand
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    Here's avideo on the subject: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DdQw4w9WgXcQ&ved=2ahUKEwi97cTFtuPeAhXKuFkKHeKJBe8Q3ywwAnoECAsQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2KTqEs1wN8sVojiOfVta96
    You stole my signature
    Lihz4hrd
    Lihz4hrd
    Do you care so much about your signature? Is she that important? If you want, I can remove it, but most of the things on my signature end with "then copy your signature and hope it happens." I'll do what?
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    A form of crediting (ie: idea from worfer) or a change to it would be appreciated. I've put alot of time into my signature and that rickrolling joke isn't to funny the 2nd time when it's the exact same. I don't mind you having it, but you might want to at least acknowledge where you got the entire thing from.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom