Search results for query: *

• Users: Enderboi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Enderboi

Mobile Can someone tell me about TL Pro?

Lately I've been thinking about purchasing TL Pro ($1.80) and I was wondering if anyone who uses the app could give me details about some of the features, and anything I should know before I buy it. I've already seen most of the things such as the ability to spawn in any item/npc, god mode...
  2. Enderboi

Mobile Does mobile only have local play? (+1 other question)

Question one Can I only play terraria multiplayer with people of my same wifi network? I'm not exactly sure how all this works yet... Question two Terraria mobile is cross platform with PC, but the games are on different versions. I wanted to play with my brother but we have different versions...
  3. Enderboi

Console [Deleted Thread]

sorry- i dont know how to delete threads :( Also, if you read this before I deleted everything, I didn't realize that you need the receipt to get the xbox game pass, I WILL get it next time and I will give hopefully away xbox game pass, sorry for the inconvenience
  4. Enderboi

PS3 Playstation Store for old-gen consoles being discontinued!

Sony just announced that, this summer, the Playstation Store for the PS3, PSP, and PSVita will be discontinued, and while you can still get the physical copy of Terraria, if you want the digital version, you won't be able to get it after it's too late. I know this is rather irrelevant since...
  5. Enderboi

Minecraft/Terraria Character Type effectiveness chart!

So I spent the last hour making this pretty cool chart based off of types of Minecraft players and I think it's also very related to Terraria also! I know there might be some mistakes here and there but there were a lot of ones to do, so sorry.. Warrior, Archer, Brewer, Beastmaster, Griefer...
  6. Enderboi

PS4 Looking for friends to play with

PS3 or PS4 versions I'm willing to play, ATM of posting this I'm in early hardmode, but I haven't played in a few months because I REALLY want to finish with other players and not alone. So if your interested you can comment down below (Copy/paste the template and fill in) Username: Age...
  7. Enderboi

Having issues with transferring character and world from PS3

So just recently I got Terraria for my Playstation Vita and I want to transfer my character from the PS3 edition to my PSVita but upon attempt to transfer from the cloud it says "Corrupted character data was found and has been deleted", And for the world, "No data available in the cloud." I...
  8. Enderboi

PS3 All items map +/or all armors map

I don't have the all armor trophy and i kinda need some extra gear.
  9. Enderboi

PS3 To people who have the PS3 and PS4 versions.

I only have the ps3 version and i am dying to get the terrarian (Moon lord yoyo drop) and i will trade anything for it. since it's exclusive to the ps4 version i can't get it.
  10. Enderboi

PS3 Help...

I accidentally deleted my main character, i just lost: A legendary Terra blade A legendary Shroomite digging claw A unreal Space dolphin machine gun The best armor in the game and tons of my other stuff... i seriously need to recover this stuff, any help is appreciated.
  11. Enderboi

PS3 New to this website, wondering if i could get some new buddies.

Hey, i am new to this site and would like to make some new friends, as most people know Terraria is one of the FEW games that supports cross-play so anyone on PS4 and PS Vita is welcome to join me :D
Back
Top Bottom