Mobile Can someone tell me about TL Pro?

Enderboi

Spazmatism
Lately I've been thinking about purchasing TL Pro ($1.80) and I was wondering if anyone who uses the app could give me details about some of the features, and anything I should know before I buy it.

I've already seen most of the things such as the ability to spawn in any item/npc, god mode, texture packs, etc... I couldn't find anything about the last few options being GUI, Audio, Mods, Translations and Fonts. I guess some of them are self-explanatory but I'm not exactly sure what they do.

I'm mainly interested in "Audio" because I want to replace all the in game music for a fun and different experience but I'm not sure if thats what it actually does. Is it just volume settings..?

Any other tidbits of information are appreciated :)
unnamed (5).png

Lately I've been thinking about purchasing TL Pro ($1.80) and I was wondering if anyone who uses the app could give me details about some of the features, and anything I should know before I buy it.

I've already seen most of the things such as the ability to spawn in any item/npc, god mode, texture packs, etc... I couldn't find anything about the last few options being GUI, Audio, Mods, Translations and Fonts. I guess some of them are self-explanatory but I'm not exactly sure what they do.

I'm mainly interested in "Audio" because I want to replace all the in game music for a fun and different experience but I'm not sure if thats what it actually does. Is it just volume settings..?

Any other tidbits of information are appreciated :)
View attachment 405576
It’s an app made by a third-party, so just to give a caution… if you install it and it works fine, that’s great. However, if you have any trouble at all with the game while using it, it’s at your own risk. There’s nothing that the real Terraria devs can do if it breaks your game, characters, or worlds. Not to be a downer about it, just something to keep in mind. :)

I've looked through the reviews and it seems that a lot of people want their money back, and how the mods aren't really that good because people don't want to mod for mobile. Also it might lag your phone, but I haven't seen any reviews about destroyed terraria saves so it might be safe, but still, buy at your own risk.

Personally haven't used it, but it seems like Peter Griffin thought it was a good app. Do what you will with that information :dryadgrin:
petergriffin.png

Seriously though, triple check everything and save your worlds/characters in seperate files or something, you don't want to end up losing anything!

For an individual that has purchased Terraria (for 260 Pesos) and TL Pro (For 41 Pesos) in the same year four years ago (June 23, 2020), I'd assume I'd be safe after four years of playing on Terraria and TL Pro. Lemme tell you how it is.

Terraria (the main one) and Terraria TL Pro (the other one) are separate instances of games. During when the main game released their 1.4 update, Journey's End or somewhere there, the other version had the game on a previous version. Not the latest one, at that time. I guess it took some time for the TL Pro Developers (If they're even that) to do some polishing so mods (If they're even called that) work on the next version. I've used these two for four years, and so far, it's not bad. The strange thing is, TL Pro is more optimized than the main game. On the surface, Main Game's frame per second were 35FPS. TL Pro's clocking on 44, more or less. Not sure if that's a huge difference, but that's it.

Just remember, TL Pro and Terraria are two different entities, but you could assume TL Pro just clones Terrara in some kind of way. Not sure what to make off it. But what I know, it's safe, very safe, just don't take my word for it. We recently got Vein Miner as a modification for TL Pro, so that's a win for me.

Back
Top Bottom