Search results for query: *

• Users: Corblitz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Corblitz

Big Chungus Xbox One Cover Template

<Image removed by Staff> just ignore this post, im using this so i can print this image at my library and made a big chungus game. i just needed this image to appear on google.
  2. Corblitz

WIP Comic of the Terraria Legend

This is a comedic comic I made of a Terrarian progressing through the game normally. This epic gamer comic will be updated constantly. I will make a page every now and then to keep checking this thread active! Also you read this comic left to right, up to down
  3. Corblitz

Drawings & Paintings Content Aware of Angler

a description for an angler not sure if its a good thing me making this.
  4. Corblitz

Corblitz's Build Thread

So i've been posting builds seperately in different posts so why not bunch them up into one post? Here are the builds I have so far That is all for now, this thread will be constantly updated with more and more builds, please give opinions and feedback as it will be well appreciated!
  5. Corblitz

Lihzahrd Temple Haven

Well another jungle build for today. This took about an hour to make and I think its by far my best build. Please reply suggestions of things I should build. I will try to my best to make them.
  6. Corblitz

Honeytree Oasis

Well woop. Another build for today. I was just eating some honey BBQ chips for a snack and thought of making some overflowing honey tree in the jungle. Me and my friend made it. I'm gonna be building things daily and posting them. I finished another build that i'll upload to the forums...
  7. Corblitz

NPCs & Enemies Alien NPC Suggestion

I've been thinking that terraria needs more of a variety of town NPC's. I thought of an Alien NPC. This NPC will spawn if the follow criteria is included. - There is one valid, empty house. - The Martian Madness event is completed in the world. - Can only be spawned in hardmode. The alien...
  8. Corblitz

Custom Biome: Oasis

So it has been leaked of an oasis biome coming in the update of 1.3.6. And I wanted to make some sort of oasis biome of my own. Heres a picture of the result and details below it. - This biome was mainly constructed from sand, mud blocks, jungle grass seeds, acorns, and water. - You can see a...
  9. Corblitz

Underground Jungle House Build

Phew, just finished my man made jungle house for the Witch Doctor. You can see that it's inspired by those abandoned rooms in the jungle caverns.
Back
Top Bottom