Search results for query: *

1. Ketsui/Kezzai

Music Music I've Made

Just a place where I can post my music without annoying everyone. If you have a suggestion, go right ahead! I'll get to it as soon as possible. Current Suggestions; Try and count the time. You may just go insane if you try and count this time signature. Have fun! @Dev0urer of Gods Literally...
  2. Ketsui/Kezzai

Single Thread RP The First Fallacy

The radio spoke to you. "I<FEEL<THAT<TIME<HAS<PASSED<SINCE<MY<LAST<AWAKENING<<<>" "WHAT<YEAR<IS<IT<<<?>" 2023, you said. "I<HAVE<SLEPT<TOO<LONG<<" "SHE<MUST<HAVE<AWOKEN<YEARS<AGO<BY<NOW<!>" "I<MUST<CHANGE<OUT<OF<<<THIS<<<<FORM<<<<<>" A spirit flew out of the radio. "There. Much better." His...
  3. Ketsui/Kezzai

Other Literature Lore for Akatennaji - Daas and Things Related

This is going to be a place where I'll put down random bits of lore, short stories, maybe a chat log (thanks @Esther for the idea), and probably one or two Incidents if I ever get around to it. This will slowly be redone. Yall can now directly ask for lore explanations on points and stuff. If...
  4. Ketsui/Kezzai

Single Thread RP The Great Split[REDO IN PROGRESS]

THIS IS GOING TO BE REDONE REDO IN PROGRESS...
  5. Ketsui/Kezzai

Single Thread RP Demons and such

Its another RP! Ofc no controlling others characters, run ur characters by me first, and ur characters must be beatable in some way before and during the battle
  6. Ketsui/Kezzai

Single Thread RP Tight Relations

Somewhere, underground, live a village of dwarves, who, after people discover them, begin to be attacked for seemingly no reason. The dwarves ran to their spaceship, which is how they got to that planet. They fly, until they find a similar planet, which they call Sylva, as in their tongue, it...
  7. Ketsui/Kezzai

Ask a Person!(and my ocs)

This is my AMA! I might not be online sometimes but feel free to ask away!
Back
Top Bottom