Search results for query: *

1. Meowmere Lord

Weapons & Equip Bone Key minion

I am ok with. there have been a lot of suggestions of how to make the thing work but at that point why... its collected for collector purposes it like collecting all boss trophies. you get bragging rights but what do you do now
  2. Meowmere Lord

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

So i have an issue where this pops up but as you can see on the left those files are there and with the installer. can you possibly help?
  3. Meowmere Lord

Weird Moments

Just trying to remake my old account after getting a new pc and im waiting for a plantera bulb... then i see this
  4. Meowmere Lord

Weird Moments

So this is a area i decided to make so you can show say weird generations or just weird little things that happened to you while in your adventure of terraria! Its that simple!
  5. Meowmere Lord

How to determine which class is right for you

yeah but I mean what is more useless, a gun that does little damage or a gun with no ammo? If anything you can have a endless of each as backup
  6. Meowmere Lord

Blocks & Decoration The Purifier

So to possible revive this thread and for a idea to add on to what I have already said. The dryad could start selling this when the hallow AND evil biome reach a total percentage of 50% to try and counter it
  7. Meowmere Lord

A Small NPC House Collection

OK im starting back up this project after taking a break from a ton of building and visible pixels
  8. Meowmere Lord

How to determine which class is right for you

To be honest im a mixture but mainly tank/melee but with ranged weapons if you are dealing with a long boss fight just use a endless musket pouch or quiver
  9. Meowmere Lord

Terraria Bad Ideas

Grim Reaper Grim Reaper Ai Health Infinite Defense Infinite KBR 100000000000000000% Damage 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 Stands still and once the both of you are on screen he kills you...
  10. Meowmere Lord

Random Forum Fights Infinity

HA JOKES ON YOU I DIDNT GET BANNED FROM THE FORUMS HA
  11. Meowmere Lord

Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!

XD why does everyone notice THAT of everything in my signature
  12. Meowmere Lord

dodge the person above you

Heh magic keeps me alive and you cant remove Disney (HAH) strips you of organs (internal or external)
  13. Meowmere Lord

*hands luminite bar* (basically my child XD) *crimsons dryad* ATTACK THIS LADY! (OR MAN!)
  14. Meowmere Lord

hmmm ill fix that then. Just says no and it goes away (logic) Calls tax collector. "Ms ((or Mrs)or Mr) you own him 20000000000000000 platinum!"
  15. Meowmere Lord

what? (FLIPP! ninja'd again. )
  16. Meowmere Lord

wut? dang it got ninja'd but ok then... Uses magic of plantera (life) and comes back (BOOOOOOM!!)
  17. Meowmere Lord

Cat sword made of luminite… rock is not metal. I cut paper Attacks with scissors XD
  18. Meowmere Lord

Technically half of a half is 1/4 so you have killed 3/4 of life So i'm still alive Thanos beams everyone to oblivion
Back
Top Bottom