How to determine which class is right for you

Why have any classes at all when Ranged is so OP?

The only time it isn't the most OP class is post-Moon Lord, but that's just post-game, so it doesn't count.
I know that Ranged is op, but from my personal experience, it's also the least fun to use. Many magic and melee weapons are a lot more interesting, such as Razorblade Typhoon or yoyos.

Why have any classes at all when Ranged is so OP?

The only time it isn't the most OP class is post-Moon Lord, but that's just post-game, so it doesn't count.
I’ve ran out of ammo many times on the destroyer, and have to basically suicide.
Also, it’s the only class without healing, and healing is probably the best thing since The megashark.

It's a pain to get ammo on ranger in general, especially because chlorophyte bullets (arguably the best bullet) are a pain in the backside to get industrial amounts of (which you are going to promptly use all of in one boss fight)

To be honest im a mixture but mainly tank/melee but with ranged weapons if you are dealing with a long boss fight just use a endless musket pouch or quiver

yeah but I mean what is more useless, a gun that does little damage or a gun with no ammo?
[doublepost=1545695817,1545695793][/doublepost]If anything you can have a endless of each as backup

yeah but I mean what is more useless, a gun that does little damage or a gun with no ammo?
[doublepost=1545695817,1545695793][/doublepost]If anything you can have a endless of each as backup
That’s not the point, I mean you don’t use melee armor with ranger weapons, since that sacrifices damage greatly, and the main point of ranger is high DPS.

i used to play terraria with a few friends and i was a mix of summoner and mage in our world
that was painfull :tm:

i kept running out of mana and mana potions during the twins fight and my spider minions were completely useless during the bosses (although thats kind of my fault for not putting walls in our arena)

maybe i should try ranged next

Best class is mage obvi
doesn’t need use ammo, and can build machines to have endless mana, and last prism just swallows everything whole. You can’t argue over the opness of the last prism.
Plus they have the most weapons that go through walls .

Back
Top Bottom