Search results for query: *

1. S

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Could you please scroll up even a little bit before asking a question? It would have taken a couple of seconds to figure out it was answered literally 5 posts above yours.
  2. S

tModLoader JoJoStands

Well, if amulets are the way to do it, then amulets are the way to do it. Either way, I'm glad that there's a way to make them kick :red: for a longer time than I expected. So thanks for that.
  3. S

tModLoader JoJoStands

I knew it was true for Hamon and some other Hamon weapons, but I wasn't aware it was also true of Stands. If that is indeed correct, then that's great. It'd make them a lot more viable for long-term use with mods with high-end/post Moonlord content.
  4. S

tModLoader JoJoStands

Is this true? Cause if it is, it's awesome.
  5. S

tModLoader TerraTemp (Temperature/Climate Mod)

Alright. I was trying to think of a simpler way, but if you're actually willing to include modded armors, I'm certainly not gonna complain. Do you take specific mod requests? :P
  6. S

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

It's right here, friend. https://github.com/SamsonAllen13/ThoriumMod/releases/ Also, many thanks to the Thorium team for working on fixing this issue (and obviously creating this mod in the first place, lol). Your mod and Fargo's are both fantastic and absolute must-haves in my book, and I...
  7. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Much appreciated. I don't think I would enjoy the game nearly half as much without both of your masterpieces.
  8. S

Out of curiosity, and by no means do I intend to add pressure on you given that this mod is already freaking awesome, have you given some thought as to how to implement compatibility for modded outfits/armors/accessories? In case you are open to suggestions - and please take this with a grain...
  9. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

IIRC, it's even a bit more than 1000 if you use Dragon Ball Terraria. Which I do. Which is awesome. It makes finding everything even more fun than usual, because in the back of your mind, you know... what you picked up is probably a small piece of future godhood.
  10. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I mean, who wouldn't want to become a god? XD It's like the ultimate treasure hunt, it's a lot of fun.
  11. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Thanks, Domrinth. I'm gonna do the downgrade over not having it at all. Thorium and Fargo's are pretty much must-haves as far as I am concerned. I will refrain from updating the former until I know that issue is fixed. Much appreciated.
  12. S

tModLoader JoJoStands

Usually: Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/client.log
  13. S

I'm a careful fan of Various Weathers (I'd love to say big fan), but I had to remove it recently due to two issues. First, it seems to be bugged in the sense of growing bajillions pumpkins out of the floor all over the place fairly regularly (seriously, you end up with so many pumpkin pies, you...
  14. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hello, it's me again! Reporting an issue which seems to have appeared apparently linked to the latest Thorium mod update, though the game states it's a problem with Fargo's mod. Basically, with (last updated) Thorium being used alongside Fargo's mod, the game won't be able to load Fargo's mod...
  15. S

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Looks like it can handle hundreds of bosses in single player. Sweet'ums.
  16. S

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

That's good to know. Thanks.
  17. S

tModLoader Stamina

11 minutes between the reported issue and the fix. Darn. That was some quick problem solving there. XD
  18. S

tModLoader Ruined Items - Items from world chests, loot drops, purchases, or crafting may now have a really bad prefix

Ah, wonderful. Got it. Thanks a lot, I think I'll be able to set everything up properly now.
  19. S

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Well, I play in single player, so I guess we'll see. What I'll do is start with the bosses of the 'major' mods, and see what I can add after that. I'll let you know if it explodes at the end, lol. Thanks.
  20. S

Hello! It's me again. Since my question now is fully about Rewards and not necessarily about Licenses, here I am. XD As I said in the Licenses thread, I have bajillions active mods, and as such, tons of bosses. Just wondering if there is a max limit to how many additional bosses I can add to...
Back
Top Bottom