Search results for query: *

1. MinerB4Gaming

Game Mechanics Journey's Researching - Could be better...

You know what I'm surprised I didn't find anything like this... This suggestions targets the Research Menu from the Powers Menu (in Journey Mode): The Research Menu is just too minimal for an entire slot. You mainly open it, throw items into it, then click out. It would be better if you could...
  2. MinerB4Gaming

Working as Designed Journey Mode: Misc.

There are a Few (25) items in the Misc. Menu, I have found that the Treasure Map is in the menu, but I could not find the Pirate Map in the same category as the Goblin Battle Standard, Snow Globe, and other items. Is this a bug, or is this on purpose?
  3. MinerB4Gaming

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I think this is a great feature! I hope that these 5 days will go by swiftly! I imagine that the reason you wouldn't be able to use Pylons would probably be so you don't just abandon a Town so the invaders kill them all. And don't forget the ability to make Mini-Biomes so that all NPCs can be...
  4. MinerB4Gaming

Game Mechanics Chests

I know that there is a classification system for Tiles, and Walls, but when it comes to chests it is always detected by Display Tools even when you place the chest, I think chests that are world generated should be detected but player-made/player-placed chests should be removed from the radar as...
  5. MinerB4Gaming

Items More Gel!

Maybe I should consider turning this into a mod if this fails to make into 1.4.
  6. MinerB4Gaming

Items More Gel!

Edits made... [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] I will also try to provide explosive textures for demonstration when I get to it! [/SPOILER]
  7. MinerB4Gaming

Items More Gel!

Alright here are some responses for the comments! [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  8. MinerB4Gaming

Items More Gel!

So we have Gel, Pink Gel, and... that's it? Well how about this proposition! There would be different gels, Icy Gel can be combined to chill and damage everything (besides Tiles...), Red Gel can impact like Overhaul, Green Gel... is gel, Yellow Gel would burn enemies, Black Gel can just make...
  9. MinerB4Gaming

Poll

lol i try to start up my recording software and then... Monitors Down and my display resets XD
  10. MinerB4Gaming

Poll

Who thinks I should try to make some Terraria Animated Shorts on YouTube? 3 week poll attached... - User
  11. MinerB4Gaming

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Now I know this may be hard to implement and it has a ton of Pros, but I'm thinking this should be end-game. What if you could use a Creative Bench and craft anything with Mana! I think this would be clever and I already have ideas for how it would function... You could interact with it as a...
Back
Top Bottom