Search results for query: *

1. Ordinary Orange

PC 'Object' not defined [RESOLVED]

Okay, I've solved it. Finally. After weeks of trying, i found This forum post, and figured out I was barking up the wrong tree. To anybody who has this error and finds this thread, the problem is probably Visual Studio. Try redownloading the studio; you may have accidentally downloaded the wrong...
  2. Ordinary Orange

error cs1513 } expected

From the copied code I see here it seems you are missing brackets, explaining the error message. I counted 6 open brackets and only 4 close brackets in the copied code, so unless the other brackets are located elsewhere in the code, you need to add them. If they are located elsewhere, can you...
  3. Ordinary Orange

One step ahead of you. All mods are unedited, new mods, and I've made multiple test mods since in attempting different fixes, none of which have worked. I've uninstalled and completely deleted my modloader file, and loaded entirely new tmod software to no avail. I will try uninstalling and...
  4. Ordinary Orange

[17:57:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.8.4 Windows client (8/30/2021) [17:57:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.8 [17:57:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader\tModLoader.exe [17:57:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory...
  5. Ordinary Orange

tmodloader error cs0012

I'm having the same issue as you, does anyone at all have answers? EDIT: I don't know if you're still there, but it has been solved in my own bug report thread and This thread, your problem may be visual studio.
  6. Ordinary Orange

Can't do anything in Tmodloader (0.11.8.4)

Try disabling them one by one until the problem is solved, and then reenable one by one until you've found the problem mods.
  7. Ordinary Orange

Weird. Didn't work. I tried downloading the 4.8 version, repaired it after it not working a first time, and it still won't work. Edit: Steam files are verified, didn't work. I have no idea beyond this how to fix it. Edit 2: Confirmed. .Net 4.8 is already installed. I'm extremely confused. Edit...
  8. Ordinary Orange

I've looked it up, and it seems you've seen this before. From what I got from your forum post, I need to update my .net, what version would be required?
  9. Ordinary Orange

CS0012, it's shown in the screenshot, I think
  10. Ordinary Orange

I've had this problem whenever I try to create or edit mods, can anybody help me? I've recently tried to create a mod for terraria. I downloaded Tmod, gotten the developer downloads, downloaded the Windows Visual Studio, and attempted to create a mod. However, as soon as I build the unaltered...
  11. Ordinary Orange

Drawings & Paintings Orange Arts

Just for fun. Hoping to make a CC entry next!
  12. Ordinary Orange

Ask me anything!

Didn't I just do that?
  13. Ordinary Orange

Ask me anything!

Since you asked a question, does that mean I have to respond to you?
  14. Ordinary Orange

Biomes & Nature Connected oceans

Since your position and worldgen around you is bound to an X position, you could make it so that the position rolls over at the edge of the world and the other edge generates.
  15. Ordinary Orange

tModLoader The Australian Challenge

Looks fun! I'd like to see somebody try this, or maybe try it myself.
  16. Ordinary Orange

How do you change Last Prism ray glow?

It requires a specific character name and cannot be changed without renaming your character. Here’s a list of character names that change the color, from the Terraria Wiki: Acamaeda Green/Yellow/Orange Aeroblop Green/Yellow Alchemystics Pink/Blue/Light Blue Antithesis Purple/Blue...
  17. Ordinary Orange

Working as Designed Roasted Bird can't be crafted using Owls

The question is, should we add owls or subtract parrots from the recipe?
  18. Ordinary Orange

Drawings & Paintings Orange Arts

Instead of working on the requests, I forgot about all of it and disappeared into the abyss! But, I’m back, and have been trying a new art style: Any suggestions? I’d like to hear your opinion!
  19. Ordinary Orange

Biomes & Nature Connected oceans

Just a simple, short little idea: What if the oceans of terraria were ‘connected’ in that if you traveled to the edge of one you would go to the edge of the other? It could be seamless, with the other ocean generating at the world’s edge, or it could be as simple as teleportation between the...
  20. Ordinary Orange

Other Art Terraria Story

B i r d . I love the art style, and the comics are great! I’d like to see where this goes.
Back
Top Bottom