Search results for query: *

• Users: Conspark
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Conspark

tModLoader Wyvern / Harpy Disabler - Does it exist?

Would there happen to be a mod (preferably for tModLoader) that gives you some means to disable wyvern and harpy spawns in a radius - perhaps via a placeable? Are there any roadblocks to making such a mod?
  2. Conspark

Biomes & Nature Better Jungle Parallax

So the Starbound dev team (yeah, I went there!) recently released a short video of their new forest biome parallax. Since the launch of Terraria, the surface jungle has never really felt like a jungle to me. After experiencing the new underworld parallax in 1.3 and after encountering that short...
  3. Conspark

Game Mechanics Shield Integrity Counter / Display on Pillars

Title says it all. I'd love an event progress bar that instead shows shield integrity for pillars.
  4. Conspark

Game Mechanics Stop Awarding Banners After the 100th~ Kill

Seriously. I am so tired of my inventory constantly getting clogged by banners. At some point, banners should revert to being a low percent drop from a given mob rather than being automatically awarded. I've killed over 1800 angry bones alone - do i really need 36 angry bones banners? I've...
  5. Conspark

Items [Spoilers?] "Throwing" as a Complete Weapon Class

So some people have brought up what I feel is a rather serious issue within Terraria's balancing at the moment: melee and the nature of many melee weapons. As it stands, none of the new endgame melee weapons (and some of the old ones) are melee in the traditional sense (Solar Eruption, Daybreak...
  6. Conspark

Items "Stabilized" Solar Eruption

I'm guessing that Solar Eruption's wild swinging was done either for balance reasons (i.e.: when it manages to connect with a target it does massive damage, and the swinging offsets that sometimes crazy ability to travel through blocks) or for flavor reasons (i.e.: it's an uncontrolled...
  7. Conspark

Items [Spoilers] Regarding Certain Endgame Placeables

Frankly, I think the foreground saturation created by the pillar monoliths (not the pillars themselves) crafted with fragments is just too much. I love that the background shifts, but I'd like to see the foreground color saturation either dialed down or even removed (perhaps optionally).
  8. Conspark

Game Mechanics "Regroup" or "Convocate" Button

Inspired by Path of Exile's "Convocation" gem for summoners, I'd like a button that teleports all your active minions to your location. Very often my deadly spheres get caught behind some solid block or another and won't attack / move as a result. A regroup button will fix the minion derp.
  9. Conspark

Items Bait "Ammo" Slots

Simple: Another column of four slots for bait.
  10. Conspark

PC [1.3.0.3] Multiplayer Momentary Framerate Hitch

I'm currently experiencing an intermittent framerate hitch in multiplayer. This occurs with both the dedicated server executable and with hosting via Terraria itself. This doesn't occur in singleplayer. My GPU drivers are up-to-date (and for good measure I reinstalled them). All system temps are...
  11. Conspark

Any interesting tAPI map seeds?

I recently began playing tAPI + Grox's GRealm mod, and I'm curious to see if there are any particularly interesting world seeds that people have discovered. I've tried only a small handful and none were noteworthy thus far.
Back
Top Bottom