Search results for query: *

1. O

NPCs not selling pylon

Well, everyone hated the happiness system, it is perfectly reasonable to double down on it.
  2. O

Items Make biome torches brighter

Ok, I got it, you really want us to use biome-themed torches. But there is a problem: most biome torches are dimmer than basic torches! Especially hallowed and evil ones - they are vastly darker. With how diamonds can be grown now, you have no reason to not use white torches.
  3. O

Weapons & Equip Finch Staff should ignore up to 20 armor.

Shark Teeth Necklace penetrates 5 armor, so QB only would have 15 effective armor. Ruthless frogs would have 13 damage +6 tag = 19 damage, will deal 4 damage to QB. But it is indeed a problem. Basically, you only have flinch staff and slime staff until you kill queen bee (allows making hornet...
  4. O

Weapons & Equip Make a new "Reaver Shark" as an obsidian/lava fish themed pre-hardmode drill accessible from pre-hardmode lava fishing.

You don't need three to research. You can just put them into research upon catching.
  5. O

Weapons & Equip The whips go against the principles of the summoner

Whips are absolutely horrible. They are bad as a weapon since they don't do that much damage. They are bad as self-defense since they have very weak knockback. They are bad as crowd control due to diminishing effects when hitting several targets. They demand you being in close melee range on...
  6. O

Weapons & Equip More Combo Accessories For QoL

I personally don't like Step Stool. Can add obsidian rose as well Yes! Plant fiber book can be annoying if you can't disable its effect. And flower boots in 1.4 is useless since grass it creates not only can't spawn critters but takes place for normally spawned grass so until you clear it you...
  7. O

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

It sounds like an awful chore. I hope mod disabling it would come soon.
  8. O

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

Can't reproduce it anymore too.
  9. O

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

It is incompatible with Better Buffs. When both are installed, items can't be bound to contracts.
  10. O

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Another similar thing - with opened chest active area for the scroll is being expanded to cover the chest UI, but it does not cover the bottom line of items in the chest (same on any UI scale).
  11. O

When the UI scale is 100% zone where you can use the mouse wheel to change pages matches the size of the inventory. When the UI scale is more than 100%, inventory changes accordingly, but the zone where you can use the mouse wheel remains the same, so you have to move the mouse to the corner.
  12. O

Changing the game UI scale does not change area for mouse wheel scroll of this mod.
  13. O

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Managed to cheese dungeon guardian with minecart arena!
  14. O

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Any hints for dungeon guardian? If I am trying to fight in open, it despawns immediately when off-screen and spews around too much one-shotting crap to be killed up close. And attempts to use teleporters are punished by instant death from god eater debuff. Also, notes from experience with the...
  15. O

tModLoader Max Stack Plus Extra

Manual download is heavily outdated.
  16. O

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Many Souls require Moon Lord loot, so it is quite obvious that thay are post Moon Lord stuff. But Force enchancements could be more accessible. Edit: found another issue. The Penetrator, once used, is getting stuck in repeatedly attacking mode.
  17. O

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Notes from my experience with this mod so far: Some stuff from Travelling Merchant needed for some souls is extremely rare, like Companion Cube or Diamond Ring. It makes a big disparancy between some souls that you'd expect to be on the same level. I haven't found Pulse bow for Sharpshooter's...
  18. O

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Iron dash and block can't be disabled?
  19. O

tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

Mod causes game to crash on world load: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at BannerBonanza.Tiles.BannerRackTE.Nearby() in D:\Documents\My...
Back
Top Bottom