Search results for query: *

1. Blood Crawler

It's 9 days until Journey's End release

So, it's 9 days until Journey's End release. What you think will happen to Terraria and Re-Logic after Journey's End?
  2. Blood Crawler

Ask the one of 4 terraria spiders anything

Okay since it's 2020 and some big changes are happening like my avatar which is not a shameful picture of blood crawler from terraria wiki anymore, i'm ready to ansewer your questions. Also sand poacher is ready to join our spider gang.
  3. Blood Crawler

Remix VS Original thread №1

Hello, remixes usually fail to be as good as original, but there's 2 songs: a remix and original and both have identical quality. Original: I see monstas - Holdin' On Remix by Skrillex & Nero
  4. Blood Crawler

The best of forum quotes

Hello, Terraists Terrarians! Here you can share the quotes from the forums that you think shouldn't be forgotten. Let me start: The "nogger" typo, a classic but still funny quote. The thread itself was very lulzy i'd say and this guy just combined all the lulz in his post.
  5. Blood Crawler

Count to the highest number until 1834

"Count to the highest number before a staff member posts" remakes are back on track again. In this one you must count to the highest number until someone gets 1834. GL HF!
  6. Blood Crawler

Favourite weapon mechanic?

Terraria, unlike minecraft has 485 unique weapons, not all of them have unique mechanics, but some do. In my opinion, Rainbow Gun and Piranha Gun have pretty cool mechanics, so what weapon mechanics you like?
  7. Blood Crawler

Wall Creeper is gonna do X!

The point of this forum game is to prevent wall creeper from doing anything, even if this thing is completely unreleated to you. A person says how he prevented wall creeper from doing something, then what action he'll perform. Example: The only rule here is that you can't kill wall creeper...
  8. Blood Crawler

Count to the highest number before staff locks this thread! (№1)

So... It's basically what the title says. Count as much as possible before staff arrives and locks this.
  9. Blood Crawler

Sprites Pixels that annoy me

Hello, this thread is just a simple pointing out some flaws in sprites that i found. If some of them are supposed to be like this, tell me that! EDIT: Discord image links doesn't work at forums `:(, i don't even know what to do with it. Guess you should quote this message to view images...
Back
Top Bottom