Search results for query: *

1. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

Weapons & Equip Alternate Gem Robes For Summoners (And some extra summoner gear!)

Summoner is a class that lacks a lot of gear and options compared to the other classes in Terraria. During the start of the game, Mages used to have almost no armor or weapons that benefit them, but this changed when Gem Robes were added, an armor that boosts maximum mana and reduces mana usage...
  2. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

NPCs & Enemies Villagers and Landlord - A way to make towns feel more complete

Villagers are an idea to make Terraria town and villages feel more complete. The landlord would move in randomly, after enough npc's are found. From this NPC, you can buy a for-sale, which when placed in an empty house, causes a villager to move in. These villagers would be randomly generated...
  3. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

Other Terraria 2 Concept : How "Infinite Worlds" could work

Ah, Terraria 2. A very mysterious game, with only a little information known about it. But there is one thing we do know, to quote Redigit from an article a few years back. SOURCE - https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/10/03/terraria-2-announced/ "There’s a lot of stuff I’m locked into with...
  4. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

Game Mechanics Better Aestetic for Boss Messages

A rather simple idea. Each boss warning/message has its own effect (Similar to impending doom) A Horrible Chill Runs Down Your Spine... - Your character shivers Screams echo around you... - Faint screams can be heard The Ancient Spirits of Light and dark have been released - Orb of Light and...
  5. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

NPCs & Enemies New Pre Hardmode Boss - The Tundrantula (Sprites Welcome!)

I love Terraria, but I feel it could use some work in certain places. One thing I feel could be expanded upon is Pre-Hardmode. For the first half of the game, it doesn't have as much depth as hardmode. So I feel it should have a new boss. Introducing, The Tundrantula! (Sprite would go here if I...
  6. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

Game Mechanics Map Pins

This is a pretty simple suggestion, so i'm just going to state it. I say we should be able to place pins on the map. This way, you can mark locations where loot is, or places you want to visit. Maybe even an option to show where the markers are on your screen, similar to if you were on a party...
  7. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

What do you expect to appear in 1.4

What content do you guys think will come in 1.4? Based upon 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3, this will probably be a huge update. I think we will be seeing Mod Support, the confirmed Creative Mode, and probably some new bosses (each other 1._ update had at least 4 I believe) as well as new weapons, armor...
  8. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

Weapons & Equip More Things for the Summoner Early Game

As of now, the summoner is one of my favorite classes in terraria! It is very fun to play, but there is one problem, Summoner has nowhere near as much content as the other classes. Introducing, new items for summoner! EARLY GAME Early on, summoner is at a huge disadvantage. The only early game...
  9. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

Items Small Idea - Life Crystals from Crates

I believe that life crystals should be gained from crates. As fishing is seen as the alternative to mining, it would make sense for their to be a type of life crystal! New Crate - Resurrection Crate, a pink crate with a heart on it. Is more rare than an iron crate, but less rare than the golden...
  10. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

Game Mechanics Summoner Expansion Suggestion : Powers of Nature

For summoner, it reminds me of a class that might get his abilities from nature. So what if, the summoner could get special types of spells that work towards that! INTRODUCING! SUMMONERS POWERS OF NATURE How these new weapons would work is they would be runes that teach the summoner a new...
  11. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

If the classes had speech and personalities, what would they be?

Be sure to post who is saying it too! Here is me and my friends ideas. Thrower - Thrower would be the stuck up thinks hes the best cocky one - Derp Summoner - Summoner would be nature person that knows everything - Derp Ranger - Ranger is a judgemental jerk who wants everyone to follow his...
  12. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

Game Mechanics Summoner A.I. Buffs and pvp useable.

I feel like the minion A.I. could be increased to make it more useful. These are some ideas I have come up with! Thanks for reading this little suggestion I had! Feel free to comment what you think about it!
  13. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

Weapons & Equip Thrower Revamp : A Terraria Suggestion

Hello Fellow Terrarians! Derpinator9000 here! There are currently 5 classes in Terraria, and each of them has different abilities. The Warrior uses melee weapons at close range, the Ranger sits back from afar and attacks using his guns and bows. The Mage uses powerful spells for...
  14. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

Weapons & Equip New Summoning Weapon : The Hungry Staff

So, you've just defeated the wall of flesh with a group of friends. Each One of them gets a weapon and a emblem! You have an emblem, but wheres your weapon? Introducing, The Hungry Staff! (Insert Sprite That I don't have here, imagine it as a reddish pink staff, with 2 teeth sticking out near...
  15. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

Undertale

What do you guys feel about Undertale? I personally think it is one of the best games I have ever played. The graphics capture the style well and the music, combat, gameplay, and the story is amazing. :)
  16. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

MLG Meme Pictures

So I have seen nobody post anything for this yet, if you guys have any MLG edits you made, put them here! Ill start with this one I made earlier ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)
  17. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

Lunatic Cultist In Smash!

What are your guy's ideas for him in smash? I have a few. Entrance - He Teleports into the stage and laughs Special Neutral - Shoots the fireballs that home in on others Special Side - Shoots a spikey ice shard thing out that shoots some spikes around and stays for a couple second Special Down...
  18. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

New Profile Pic!

So guys, iv'e created a new profile pic. What are your thoughts on it? :)
  19. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

Anyone ever think of a Terraria Convention?

So i saw some videos of Minecon 2015 and it looked really cool for minecraft fans. There were competition, servers, the devs were there. Think we could ever have something similar for Terraria? Like some sort of "Terracon"? Youtubers could come, you could have a hardcore expert tournament and...
  20. Derpinator-9000πŸͺ“

PC Terraria Rage Video

OK so I was browsing you tube, when I found this video.... <video removed by staff> What are your opinions on it?
Back
Top Bottom