Search results for query: *

1. Ender_Smirk

Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

That would have happened, had Jet been an idiot. The portals cut out the instant the powersource disconnected. Bits of metal stuck in the Night Crystal, but it is unlikely that that does anything.
  2. Ender_Smirk

Jet looks at the crystal thing the Acolyte set up. "'Under its own power', you said? Thanks for the info." With that, he pulls out a simple dimensional leaper device, since he figures purely doing Minecraft stuff ceased working. The device has a simple purpose, it creates a small portal between...
  3. Ender_Smirk

Jet looks over the situation, and tells the troops to keep pressure on the mook brigade. He suggests a rush to kill the Lieutenants, and then begins tossing fire charges amongst the mook ranks. This should make fighting a bit more painful for them.
  4. Ender_Smirk

OOC: You just did. IC: The Iron Collosus starts to move, but it doesn't raise either fist in a way to wind up a punch. Instead, it pulls them up to form an X over its chest, and while this happens, the circle of beacons hidden behind the crystal begins to glow a very sharp purple. This energy...
  5. Ender_Smirk

Jet begins to finally stop worrying about the tower, and look over the Mech. Honestly, it is significantly worse for wear. Therefore, he begins to climb outside, and make repairs. He replaces block after block of iron, carefully maneuvering on the spikes to not get caught on them. He also gives...
  6. Ender_Smirk

OOC: Sorry from me as well. Have been getting used to my new job, and it takes up way too much of the time I am allowed to post. IC:Jet punches in the commands for the Mech to attack Tower D, and then proceeds (since you said I would be allowed to get in both of my actions), to toss a few Ghast...
  7. Ender_Smirk

Jet looks over the situation. Way too many ways for this to go wrong. Oh well. Best he can hope for is to try to enact his strategem. Therefore, he tosses an ender pearl over towards Tower C, utilizing a hidden slit, and tosses down some TNT on its top. He then lights it, making a small wooden...
  8. Ender_Smirk

Jet inputs another set of button and lever activations, this time making the mech aim for Shield Tower B. Then, he pulls up a small viewport showing the battlefield, and quickly relays a list of orders to the combatants on our side. Entity Orders: Ninjatwist is to utilize his falcon slash on...
  9. Ender_Smirk

Jet rushes down the legs of the mech, and begins quickly zipping around to make repairs. He places blocks of iron wherever an injured one is, as well as repairing any damaged pistons. The protection enchantment seems less effective than he had hoped, but he can't change that. He does the best he...
  10. Ender_Smirk

Jet rushes around inside the arm of the mech as it swings around to punch a tower, recalibrating the pistons so that they will do the absolute maximum force in the punching power. On the outside, the Mech is seen with one arm winding up, and that arm begins to pick up speed for the hit which...
  11. Ender_Smirk

Jet input some simple commands to start off. He tells the Colossus to move forwards, target the Shield Control Tower C, and crash its arm into it, trying to dig out a portion of the tower with the blow. As it moves forwards to begin this attack, its energy core warms up, and the large gemstone...
  12. Ender_Smirk

30/30 Epic Enchantment As the ender chest begins to open, the enchanting table and its library suddenly explode outwards with magical power. The energy begins to take the form of a long pipeline of energy, one that funnels itself straight into the iron of the colossus. It begins to layer...
  13. Ender_Smirk

29/30 Epic Enchantment 30/30 Iron Colossus Jet yells to Sky, anyone else who is still playing and cares, and the entity horde "Okay, here is my gameplan. Everyone focus fire on two of the towers this turn. We focus fire on the other two next turn. That should be enough to tear them apart before...
  14. Ender_Smirk

28/30 Epic Enchantment 29/30 Iron Colossus Jet continues his attack on the smash mooks, this time, he smacks a wooden axe into the ground, before tossing it high into the air, where it lands on another glass block, so that the line between them goes from one corner to another of a box...
  15. Ender_Smirk

27/30 Epic Enchantment 28/30 Iron Colossus +1 Sky Jet rushes up the torso of a Smash Mook, holding a sword in each hand. Then, he leaps to their head, and latches on behind them just long enough to stab a sword in each ear of the Smash Mook, deep enough that it missing the brain would be frankly...
  16. Ender_Smirk

23/30 Epic Enchantment 24/30 Iron Colossus +1 Sunnya (Thanks for the boost. End results for this is planned to be a giant Golem mech suit, so if you have any ideas for weapon upgrades you could set off a charge or 2 with, I would not disapprove if you have a charge slot or two spare. Yes, this...
  17. Ender_Smirk

19/30 Epic Enchantment 20/30 Iron Colossus +1 to Sky OOC: (Am I misinterpreting how the double time works? If so, I will repair my charge count. Also, if anyone has nothing better to do, I appreciate boosts to my charges, so if you have an assist spare, I would like the assistance.) IC: Jet...
  18. Ender_Smirk

17/30 Epic Enchantment 18/30 Iron Colossus +1 to Sky Jet pulls out a diamond sword, and then jumps into the hole he made last action. Using his elytra, he glides down for several dive bomb swings at the Biomancer before running out of momentum, at which point he lands, and begins to perform...
  19. Ender_Smirk

15/30 Epic Enchantment 16/30 Iron Colossus Jet proceeds to pull another wooden axe out of his inventory. He then tosses a lot of tnt down to open a hole to the bedrock, before hopping down using an elytra, tossing an ender pearl at just the right time to give him long enough, and then hitting...
  20. Ender_Smirk

12/30 Epic Enchantment 13/30 Iron Colossus Jet attempts to claim the double time bonus, since it was offered, and he fulfilled the requirements. If so, then his charge reaches 13/30 Epic Enchantment 14/30 Iron Colossus If not, then same as before. Then, he begins to continue his onslaught by...
Back
Top Bottom