Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
17/30 Epic Enchantment
18/30 Iron Colossus
+1 to Sky
Jet pulls out a diamond sword, and then jumps into the hole he made last action. Using his elytra, he glides down for several dive bomb swings at the Biomancer before running out of momentum, at which point he lands, and begins to perform jumping slashes as he rushes around the Biomancer. He continuosly does this until he feels he has made his annoyance with the biomancer clear, at which point, he ender pearl spams his way out, with a few ladders and water buckets in between.
(This all presumes he didn't drop the biomancer out of the world with his previous action. If he did, then he attacks a surviving mook.)

Ooh, missed the previous post-train.

I scavenge in the surroundings for Bladereed Plants, and collect some of the soil there.
After that I proceed to the Turquoise Circle.

High Magical Orb 7/25
Handheld Beacon Flag 7/25

Only two people have voted on the strawpoll? I really could use the input.

If you can't find it, I've linked it in my above post.

I force the Mook Biomancer to consume Illegal memes.

If they're illegal, then they must be in some way Hazardous Memes! One of his squadmakes takes the mental toll for him and takes 6 memetic damage.

Dangit! You posted while I was asleep!

Alright, I'm going to shield myself with an energy draining shield and taunt the Biomancer.

Assembling the Machine: 1/25 (+1)

Whups, sorry. What time zone are you in?

The Biomancer and his squadmates will take damage if they try attacking you!

15/30 Epic Enchantment
16/30 Iron Colossus
Jet proceeds to pull another wooden axe out of his inventory. He then tosses a lot of tnt down to open a hole to the bedrock, before hopping down using an elytra, tossing an ender pearl at just the right time to give him long enough, and then hitting one of the bedrock blocks with the wooden axe. He then gets warped out by the pearl, and rushes towards the Biomancer. Once he does this, he rushes past the biomancer, before hitting a block just outside the Biomancer's maximum jump range. Then, all the blocks between that bedrock and the biomancer become empty space. The Biomancer may even try to make himself fly to escape, but flaming wings do not help flight, Jet has a flame 1 infinity 1 bow, and nothing better to do than target practice.

Wow, excellent attack! I'm going to give this the maximum, it deserves it!

You deal 12 lethal damage to... one of the Sword Mooks. Hey, at least it's a bodyguard down!

Assembling the Machine: 4/25 (+3)

You charge your charges.

I throw a Barack Obama Head at the Mook Biomancer.
+1 to sky

You deal 6 damage to one of the Sword Mooks! Man, they'e happy to take free shots for their leader.

17/30 Epic Enchantment
18/30 Iron Colossus
+1 to Sky
Jet pulls out a diamond sword, and then jumps into the hole he made last action. Using his elytra, he glides down for several dive bomb swings at the Biomancer before running out of momentum, at which point he lands, and begins to perform jumping slashes as he rushes around the Biomancer. He continuosly does this until he feels he has made his annoyance with the biomancer clear, at which point, he ender pearl spams his way out, with a few ladders and water buckets in between.
(This all presumes he didn't drop the biomancer out of the world with his previous action. If he did, then he attacks a surviving mook.)

You deal 10 damage to... the Biomancer, holy smokes! With his bodyguards dropping like flies, someone was bound to get a hit off somewhere. And a lethal hit, too!
The Biomancer goes down in a flurry of gliding sword strikes.

Ooh, missed the previous post-train.

I scavenge in the surroundings for Bladereed Plants, and collect some of the soil there.
After that I proceed to the Turquoise Circle.

High Magical Orb 7/25
Handheld Beacon Flag 7/25

You collect a couple more Bladereed Plants, and a container of Royal Soil! Both can be used in crafting, or for something I want to implement later.

You also head forward to the Turqoise Circle, and come across a three-pronged fork in the road...

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Remember to vote on RebelRaider2004's Special if you think he should use it! Timing could be key.

Ninjatwist_ fires a Bulletstorm at the Well-Armored Hammer Mooks, but both of his shots go wide! A shame, really.

RebelRaider2004 deals 2 damage to one of the Well-Armored Hammer Mooks with his sword!
The Biters deal 4 damage in total to the Spear Mooks!
The Argynth Scouts continue to fire upon the Rifle Mooks, dealing 12 damage in total and killing one of them!

The Spear Mooks charge the Argynth Scouts, dealing 10 damage to the group!
The Automatic Mooks fire at the Argynth Spear Carriers, dealing 5 damage to them!
The Rifle Mooks finish off the Biters and deal 4 damage to the Gloople Nest!
The Elite Shotgun Mooks shoot the Auto-Railgun, dealing 6 damage to it!
The Well-Armored Hammer Mooks deal 2 damage to Ninjatwist_ and 3 damage to RebelRaider2004!
The Sword Mooks, having lost the Biomancer, charge the Spear Carriers, scoring 4 crits for 16 damage! This turns into 12 damage with armor.

The Argynth Spear Carriers deal 24 damage in total to the Sword Mooks, killing two of them and mortally wounding a third!

The Auto-Railgun potshots one of the Spear Mooks, dealing 8 lethal damage to him!
The Glooples nuzzle some of the Well-Armored Hammer Mooks to bog them down!

The Sword Mook succumbs to poison damage!

The Gloople Nest summons 4 additional Biters!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

There are three paths for you to take- the Mining Pit path, the Mystic Lake path, and the Aged Fortress path. Which will you go through first?

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 16/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 19/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 15/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.
Algot [AA] HP: 24/24.
Ender_Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 20/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)
Conduit Sapphire (Unknown yet, stats in-making)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

Itinerary Objectives:
Charge up something powerful! A boss is coming up soon, so it'd be
Attack the Mook army! They'll be mainly here to occupy you before the main attraction! Some other forces are on their way too.

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 47/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)
Efficiency I Iron Shovel (Club, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

RebelRaider2004 [AA-P] HP: 5/20. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Leather Armor: 30% damage reduction. Respawns: 1.
Special: Raider Riot:
Spawn two friendly Raiders with 20 HP and 6 Base Damage. Votes: II.

Argynth Scouts [AA] HP: 23/30, 24/30, 26/30. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Scout Armor: 10% damage taken reduction.

Argynth Spear Carriers [AA] HP: 24/30 (x2), 26/30, 29/30. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 2. Reinforced Armor: 20% damage taken reduction.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 14/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Double Time [AA] HP: 14/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: Ender_Smirk! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: null! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 8/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 92/100. Spawn Rate: 4 Glooples per round.
Glooples [AA] HP: 0/4 (x3), 4/4 (x4). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 0/4 (x3) 4/4 (x4). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.
Biter: 4 HP, 2 Base Damage, 3 Speed Value.

Bridge [AA] Progress: 100/100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]. Completed by: Ender_Smirk!
Provides Cover (10/14 HP) (40% block chance to friendlies on the bridge)

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 6/12 (x2), 10/12 (x3).

Well-Armored Hammer Mooks [PA] HP: 6/12, 8/12 Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1, 1/1), 12/12 (x3) Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1, 1/1).

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 5/12 (x2), 7/12 (x2).

Elite Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 3/12 (x2).

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 4/12 (x2), 6/12, 12/12 (x3).

Mook Biomancer (Shotgun) [PA] HP: 0/16.
Possible Effects: Weakened (20% damage dealt penalty, 2/2), Poisoned (1 damage taken per turn, 2/2), Regeneration (1 damage healed per turn, 2/2)
Sword Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x4), 12/12 (x2).

Acolyte Progress [AC] HP: 48/100. Kills: 28.

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.
SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Circle.
Next To: The Turquoise Pathway III, The Mining Pit Path, the Mystic Lake Path, the Aged Fortress Path.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals, Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants (x5) (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)
Royal Soil (Dirt with unknown magical properties, Crafting Ingredient)
Beetle Plate (x5) (Pieces of Giant Tiger Beetle shell, Crafting Ingredient)
Tiger Beetle Jaw (x2) (Mandibles of a Giant Tiger Beetle, Crafting Ingredient)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 0/40. Jawlock: II. Burning (2 damage taken per turn, 0/2)
30% resistant to melee attacks.
Jawlock: Deal +50% Base damage every time you land a hit on the same target. Stacks up to twice.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

====[Sockmonkey367's Sidequest: The Settlement]====
A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.

Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)
water_proof2112 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
IceGirl87 [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Stone Sword (+2 Attack damage).
GoatLord999 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
Diplomacy: Neutral. Everything's calm so far.
Speed Value: 3

Houses: [Fancy House], [House 1], [House 2], [House 3], [Player inside].

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).[/QUOTE]

19/30 Epic Enchantment
20/30 Iron Colossus
+1 to Sky
OOC: (Am I misinterpreting how the double time works? If so, I will repair my charge count. Also, if anyone has nothing better to do, I appreciate boosts to my charges, so if you have an assist spare, I would like the assistance.)
IC: Jet looks at the well armored hammer mooks. They look problematic, but he then gets a fairly simple idea. He then begins throwing a few specialty splash potions in their direction. The potions appear to be both acidic, and poisonous, as the armor appears to be weakened, and the fumes from the armor being weakened leak into the mouths and noses of the mooks. They don't seem to like either of these facts, honestly.

I might as well proceed to the Mystic Lake First.

Forgotten to add the 2 +1s of the Wicked Ring.
High Magical Orb 10/25
Handheld Beacon Flag 10/25
+1 Ender

I throw a Bucket of Acid at the Well Armored Hammer Mook and while the Armor is getting melted I then start Slashing The Well Armored Hammer Mook with a Titanium metal Chainsaw
+1 Ender those charges sound pretty neat

23/30 Epic Enchantment
24/30 Iron Colossus
+1 Sunnya
(Thanks for the boost. End results for this is planned to be a giant Golem mech suit, so if you have any ideas for weapon upgrades you could set off a charge or 2 with, I would not disapprove if you have a charge slot or two spare. Yes, this may end up being a AA boss.)
Jet creates an array of well set up Nether portals through quick dashes around the armored hammer mooks. He then ignites the portals, before quickly dousing them. The mooks, unfortunately, are left half the mooks they once were.

(I don't believe you are.)

I set Double Time on me for next round. (not this one.)

I leap into the air, land behind a nearby Sword Mook, and shatter his body in a hail of bone and viscera by overloading his body with my staff.

Assembling the Machine: 5/25 (+1)

(+1 to Smirk)

I summon the Kunai and throw it at hyperspeed, hitting a Sword Mook with a metric tonne of force.

Assembling the Machine: 6/25 (+1)

Next update tomorrow night!

I'm going to try pushing out an update tomorrow night, since I'm going to try pushing out something personal tonight. Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

Please post a second time if you haven't already.

I'm probably going to experiment with putting out a half-update this week. The vote is currently in the lead for free turns, though, so after this I'll follow your verdict.

Poll is here if you haven't voted: On nights where I have little player posts or can't work on updates, would you rather have a free turn or a half-update?

Oh yeah, I'm probably going to summon the boss in within the next few turns!

19/30 Epic Enchantment
20/30 Iron Colossus
+1 to Sky
OOC: (Am I misinterpreting how the double time works? If so, I will repair my charge count. Also, if anyone has nothing better to do, I appreciate boosts to my charges, so if you have an assist spare, I would like the assistance.)
IC: Jet looks at the well armored hammer mooks. They look problematic, but he then gets a fairly simple idea. He then begins throwing a few specialty splash potions in their direction. The potions appear to be both acidic, and poisonous, as the armor appears to be weakened, and the fumes from the armor being weakened leak into the mouths and noses of the mooks. They don't seem to like either of these facts, honestly.

I think you should be fine, I'm probably going to be more lenient with charging in general- within reason.

Ooh, interesting. You deal 3 damage to two of the Well-Armored Hammer Mooks, but apply a crippling debuff in the form of Corroding!

I might as well proceed to the Mystic Lake First.

Forgotten to add the 2 +1s of the Wicked Ring.
High Magical Orb 10/25
Handheld Beacon Flag 10/25
+1 Ender

Yep, sure- you still benefit from the Wicked Ring.

Sure, you head to the Mystic Lake! I'll mark you down as going there, and I'll update your position tomorrow.

I throw a Bucket of Acid at the Well Armored Hammer Mook and while the Armor is getting melted I then start Slashing The Well Armored Hammer Mook with a Titanium metal Chainsaw
+1 Ender those charges sound pretty neat

...Woah, that's a pretty big step up from your earlier stuff.

Armor is less effective for your attack, which gets blocked- but deals 4 damage anyway!

23/30 Epic Enchantment
24/30 Iron Colossus
+1 Sunnya
(Thanks for the boost. End results for this is planned to be a giant Golem mech suit, so if you have any ideas for weapon upgrades you could set off a charge or 2 with, I would not disapprove if you have a charge slot or two spare. Yes, this may end up being a AA boss.)
Jet creates an array of well set up Nether portals through quick dashes around the armored hammer mooks. He then ignites the portals, before quickly dousing them. The mooks, unfortunately, are left half the mooks they once were.

The attack bounces off of the armor of one Mook, but it passes clean through another's! You deal 2 and 5 damage to those Mooks, respectively.

Jeez, there are so many paralyses that I have to split these up into their own lines.

(I don't believe you are.)

I set Double Time on me for next round. (not this one.)

I leap into the air, land behind a nearby Sword Mook, and shatter his body in a hail of bone and viscera by overloading his body with my staff.

Assembling the Machine: 5/25 (+1)

(+1 to Smirk)

Woah, I'm adding a brutality bonus to that creativity you're already getting.

You deal 12 damage to the Sword Mook! Since the damage is lethal, his body shatters like you describe. Gruesome- his only surviving comrade gains Terrified from the round upon watching his friend explode!

I make The Well Armored Hammer Mook mentally crippled by Explaining JoJo power scaling.
+1 to Smirk

Damn, that would take a toll on anyone... oddly enough, his armor blocks much of your hit. You still deal a good 3 damage, though.

I summon the Kunai and throw it at hyperspeed, hitting a Sword Mook with a metric tonne of force.

Assembling the Machine: 6/25 (+1)

You deal 8 damage to the surviving Sword Mook! His chance of fleeing the battle entirely also increases!

I charge my charges.

High Magical Orb 11/25
Handheld Beacon Flag 11/25
+1 Ender

You charge your charges.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

I'll be doing a half-update, so I'm going to leave this here and do the EOTE tomorrow night! You can posts while I'm updating, but be warned that a lot of Mooks probably aren't going to survive, so stay on your toes. I've also listed the last of the PA side's field side's summons (some Smash Mooks to be specific) so you can target them in any posts you write ahead of the update's completion.

Remember to vote on RebelRaider2004's Special if you think he should use it! Timing could be key.

Ninjatwist_ executes two of the Well-Armored Hammer Mooks with Falcon Slash! Both hit the Mooks' armor, but the armor is corroding and has less effectiveness. 3 damage dealt to both Mooks, one of which is lethal!

RebelRaider2004 also deals 6 damage to one of the Hammer Mooks, finding a weak spot in his armor! The unlucky Hammer Mook goes down.
The Biters attack the Well-Armored Hammer Mooks, with all but one of them chomping past armor! 7 damage dealt in total.
The Argynth Scouts fire into the Spear Mooks, dealing 8 damage to one and 4 damage to another! One of the Mooks dies from the two crossbow bolts.

The Spear Mooks continue to attack the Argynth Scouts, dealing 7 damage with armor!
The Automatic Mooks fire upon the Glooples, dealing 4 lethal damage to one and 2 damage to another!
The Rifle Mooks fire at the Glooples and at the Gloople Nest, killing two and dealing 4 damage to the Gloople Nest!
The Elite Shotgun Mooks fire upon the Glooples, dealing 4 lethal damage to one of them! That finishes them off.
The lone Rifle Mook is terrified out of his mind... but despite that, is too frozen to leave the field.

The Argynth Spear Carriers switch targets to the Well-Armored Hammer Mooks- half of them manage to find weak points in the Mooks' armor! 16 damage dealt! All of the Well-Armored Mooks are killed!

The Auto-Railgun fires a round through a Rifle Mook's torso, dealing 8 lethal damage!

The Sword Mook regains his wits.

The Gloople Nest summons 4 additional Biters!
Is the Gloople Nest's owner going to modify summon anything bigger? Admittedly, all these small entities running around is becoming a hassle to manage.

A quad of Smash Mooks arrive from the Mooks' side of the field, late to the carnage that ensued prior.

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

You proceed down one path of the Turquoise Circle to the Mystic Lake.

The lake is about medium-sized- something pretty large could thrive here, but nothing that large. There are some Bladereeds and a dock nearby, and there's a barrel of items on that dock. Some odd fish are also leaping out of the water. What do you investigate?

Also, a tree is near the lake- from what you can spot, it appears to have a bird's nest inside it.

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 16/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 19/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 15/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.
Algot [AA] HP: 24/24.
Ender_Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 20/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)
Conduit Sapphire (Unknown yet, stats in-making)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

Itinerary Objectives:
Charge up something powerful! A boss is coming up soon, so it'd be
Attack the Mook army! They'll be mainly here to occupy you before the main attraction! Some other forces are on their way too.

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 47/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)
Efficiency I Iron Shovel (Club, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

RebelRaider2004 [AA-P] HP: 5/20. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Leather Armor: 30% damage reduction. Respawns: 1.
Special: Raider Riot:
Spawn two friendly Raiders with 20 HP and 6 Base Damage. Votes: II.

Argynth Scouts [AA] HP: 20/30, 22/30, 24/30. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Scout Armor: 10% damage taken reduction.

Argynth Spear Carriers [AA] HP: 24/30 (x2), 26/30, 29/30. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 2. Reinforced Armor: 20% damage taken reduction.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 14/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Double Time [AA] HP: 14/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: Ender_Smirk! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: null! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Auto-Railgun [AA] HP: 8/30. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 8/100. Spawn Rate: 4 Glooples per round.
Glooples [AA] HP: 0/4 (x4). Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 4/4 (x8). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.
Biter: 4 HP, 2 Base Damage, 3 Speed Value.

Bridge [AA] Progress: 100/100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]. Completed by: Ender_Smirk!
Provides Cover (10/14 HP) (40% block chance to friendlies on the bridge)

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 6/12 (x2), 10/12 (x2).

Well-Armored Hammer Mooks [PA]:
HP: 0/12 Corroding (1 damage over time, 25% armor pierce, 1/1)
HP: 0/12 Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1, 1/1)
HP: 0/12 Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1, 1/1) + Corroding (1 damage over time, 25% armor pierce, 1/1)
HP: 0/12 Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1, 1/1)
HP: 0/12 Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1, 1/1).

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 5/12 (x2), 7/12 (x2).

Elite Shotgun Mooks [PA] HP: 3/12 (x2).

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 4/12 (x2), 12/12 (x3).

Sword Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 4/12 Terrified (Misses attacks, 60% chance to flee at the end of the round, 1/1).

Smash Mooks [PA] HP: 48/48 (x4). Giant Blows.

Acolyte Progress [AC] HP: 48/100. Kills: 28.

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

Current Zone: The Mystic Lake.
Next To: The Turquoise Circle, The Mystic Lake Dock.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals, Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants (x5) (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)
Royal Soil (Dirt with unknown magical properties, Crafting Ingredient)
Beetle Plate (x5) (Pieces of Giant Tiger Beetle shell, Crafting Ingredient)
Tiger Beetle Jaw (x2) (Mandibles of a Giant Tiger Beetle, Crafting Ingredient)

Items of Interest:
Barrel (HP: 10/10) Contents: Unknown.
Bladereeds (x3): Unplucked.
Nesting Tree: Uninvestigated.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

====[Sockmonkey367's Sidequest: The Settlement]====
A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)
water_proof2112 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
IceGirl87 [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Stone Sword (+2 Attack damage).
GoatLord999 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
Diplomacy: Neutral. Everything's calm so far.
Speed Value: 3

Houses: [Fancy House], [House 1], [House 2], [House 3], [Player inside].

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Update complete!

With the rate I'm going, the update should be next weekend- Saturday or Sunday. Feel free to post- the Smash Mooks are mostly there to gauge how much damage you can deal in a turn!

Boss is coming up soon!

I have Double Time this turn. (Everyone should give me charges.)

I summon the Skull and use it to siphon power from the Smash Mooks and give it to myself, then throw the skull at the Smash Mooks, which shatters and breaks through what little armor they have.

Assembling the Machine: 8/25 (+2)

27/30 Epic Enchantment
28/30 Iron Colossus
+1 Sky
Jet rushes up the torso of a Smash Mook, holding a sword in each hand. Then, he leaps to their head, and latches on behind them just long enough to stab a sword in each ear of the Smash Mook, deep enough that it missing the brain would be frankly incredible.

I leap into the air and line up all the Smash Mooks and throw the Kunai through the row of them, then use my staff to reverse it, and send the kunai flying straight through them again. I then repeat the process until the Smash Mooks resemble Swiss cheese.

Assembling the Machine: 12/25 (+4)

Back
Top Bottom