Search results for query: *

• Users: KoDrake
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. KoDrake

tAPI NPC Size

Hey fellow terrarians, this may be a stupid question for me to ask because I don't really know the answer. What is the actual size of a NPC sprite (NOT as a sprite sheet of it walking...)?
  2. KoDrake

tAPI Bard and portal help

Hello fellow terrarians. I am wondering if theres a way to make a bard for terraria and also i want to know if theres a way to make portals to realms. unless someone already made those and im blind to find it.
  3. KoDrake

tAPI [WIP][tAPI] Shadows from Within the Veil *Requesting Coders, Spriters and Ideas*

Hello fellow terrarians! I would like to share the mod I'm making called, "Shadows From Within the Veil". This mod is intended to enhance the gameplay with various items, weapons and creatures that will give the player a challenge of a lifetime! This mod is intended to be a pure RPG mod. There...
  4. KoDrake

[tAPI]Mod help (Bosses)

Hello fellow terrarians, I am starting to make my first mod and I am wondering about the bosses and how I can make a basic boss with nothing too special. I am new to this and I am just wondering about this. Terraria Version: 1.2.4.1 tAPI version: r13a
Back
Top Bottom