Search results for query: *

1. U

Items More non accessory/armor mobility

Escape rocket Purchased from demolitionist Consumable Upon use, a 2-3 second fuse is lit, then a rocket appears behind your character, boosting him directly upwards. Side to side mobility is slightly slowed while the rocket active. After a short time, the rocket disappears, granting the player...
  2. U

Biomes & Nature Underground needs a revamp

Honestly, I've noticed that the underground layer is just a bit dull. Right now there are a few issues 1. the layer is extremely small 2. there are no unique structures (the underground cabin can spawn in the cavern layer as well, despite naming) 3. there are few unique enemies- only a few slime...
  3. U

NPCs & Enemies Bandits + Bandit Hideout

I noticed there's sort of a lack of pre hardmode humanoid enemies in the underground layer, outside of biome specific spawns. It would be cool to have underground specific spawns in order to make the underground more than "caverns, but safer and closer to the surface". At the same time, I'd...
  4. U

A few questions (possible reforging glitch, farms, artificial biomes)

1. I just got the goblin guy who reforges your stuff but I cannot reforge my shield of cthulu. I have 2 platinum so cost should not be an issue. Other stuff seems to work fine (although I haven't tried with my other expert accessories, the worm scarf and hive pack). I initially believed it was...
Back
Top Bottom