Search results for query: *

1. OmniusMortus

PC What the heck is going on with this Demon Eye?

I've now seen this demon eye and a slime with this swirling aura effect. What the heck is going on? I can't find anything about it on the Official Wiki. Thanks :)
  2. OmniusMortus

Game Mechanics Remote Teleport Potion

How about a way to remotely activate a teleporter with a potion? A lot of people are wanting some way to activate teleport pads with out having to run miles of cable. How about having teleport pad icons show on the map when you have a potion in your active slot, then you right click on the icon...
  3. OmniusMortus

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

How about a way to remotely activate a teleporter with a potion? I know, not exactly wiring related. A lot of people are wanting some way to activate teleport pads with out having to run miles of cable. How about having teleport pad icons show on the map when you have a potion in your active...
  4. OmniusMortus

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

This was a wiring post I made a while back http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/long-cycle-timers.5632/#post-148229 I also would like to suggest a mechanic for unidirectional wiring. Whether it is a new wrench/wire color or an actuator like device you place on timers or switches doesn't...
  5. OmniusMortus

PC I don't understan why this isn't valid housing.

Ah, okay thank you @Suweeka. I guess I'l have to go back and look at the original pumpkin room and figure out where I went wrong. Thanks again.:D
  6. OmniusMortus

:confused: I kinda figured it out... ish... I made a house with an inter space of 729 blocks (27 x 27) Including the walls, it was 841 blocks total... Of course it was not valid... I then whittled the size down one wall at a time... At 625 blocks, (25 x 25) inside [729 / 27 x 27 outside] finally...
  7. OmniusMortus

Cool, what are the dimensions?
  8. OmniusMortus

:sigh:Nope, not that either.
  9. OmniusMortus

While I am virtually certain that shrinking the size of the house would fix the problem, I like making large living spaces for my NPCs. So I am trying to make the home as big as possible. I'm trying to find out exactly why it isn't working, so I can build the greatest possible valid housing...
  10. OmniusMortus

(Please see attached image for reference) This is the first of 20 rooms I'm building in my town. I have no idea why this is not valid. The left and right sections are 10 x 26 (520 blocks total) the center section is 9 x 25 (225 blocks) Thus totaling 745 total open space. (wiki states that house...
  11. OmniusMortus

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

I would totally say it is complete. You all are proving that you can make best better. You're nowhere near the point where adding more things would actually make the game worse. So, until you reach that point I will totally and completely appreciate the updates you release. ~:D Then I'll just...
  12. OmniusMortus

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Hmmmm Gigazapper may be summoning minions? Left side of screen time index 0:30 to 0:33 Then red runs them over....
  13. OmniusMortus

Game Mechanics Long Cycle Timers.

I've been thinking about this a lot more since I first posted. I think it could be implemented without making 30 odd some timer blocks and actually put the grandfather clocks to use. Wiring nodes would need to be implemented on the clocks. They would be simple white circles that are part of the...
  14. OmniusMortus

Game Mechanics Summoner Prefixes

Yes Please.
  15. OmniusMortus

Official Welcome to new forum staff!

Welcome to the Team!
  16. OmniusMortus

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Contagion (f.k.a. Corrosion)

Yeah, this looks like a good biome to add. I support this.
  17. OmniusMortus

Weapons & Equip Hardmode crimson/corruption armour

Sure, use away. :merchanthappy:
  18. OmniusMortus

Weapons & Equip Hardmode crimson/corruption armour

I'd have to wait to see what 1.3 holds before I'd think these are needed. The sprites direct to an error page, so I can't comment on them. Basically, as it sits with the key mold requirements, the armors are post-Plantera but can be acquired pre-Golem but have better stats than post-Golem...
  19. OmniusMortus

Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

This looks both Hilarious and Epic. I for one hope it happens.
Back
Top Bottom