Search results for query: *

1. Jessyma2018

Mobile What Items Should ALL Mobile Players Challenge Themselves to Obtain?

WHY ARE THERE NO LUCKY HORSESHOES IN ALL OF MOBILE? GEEZLOUISE. I'VE RANSACKED THREE WORLDS OF VARYING SIZES AND FISHED THE SKY ISLANDS FOR CRATES USING POTIONS AND EVERYTHING I HAVE!!! I JUST WANT A LUCKY HORSESHOE! FML!
  2. Jessyma2018

Gotta bring down the wall...

Gotta bring down the wall...
  3. Jessyma2018

Hello from the other side...

Hey, Moor. Hi, Defure. It's cool to be here. I never realized Terraria was so popular. No thank you.
  4. Jessyma2018

Mobile Fishing Issue

That's my issue exactly. I thought i was making big enough ponds to fish, but they weren't.
  5. Jessyma2018

Mobile Fishing Issue

Edit: Just found out I can fish in the ocean. So maybe my pools aren't big enough? Currently, I cannot fish/cast at all. I've read articles and forums of others experiencing the same issue, however, their suggestions have not worked for me. I constructed 3 different fishing rods and have...
  6. Jessyma2018

Hello from the other side...

Hey. I've been playing Terraria on and off (mostly off) for five or six years. I just like creating and digging. I recently discovered Mobile version and finally got the knack for it. Love having it at my fingertips when I'm out and about! About me: I'm American. I'm a ginger. I married a...
  7. Jessyma2018

Mobile newb...

Mobile newb...
Back
Top Bottom