Search results for query: *

1. Halocaster

I am making a comprehensive Terraria and Minecraft comparison, and I need your help

its a typo, its Forums | Planet Minecraft Community nonono sorry Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum still kind of active though
  2. Halocaster

I am making a comprehensive Terraria and Minecraft comparison, and I need your help

grammarly is good but i still see some grammatical errors after using it
  3. Halocaster

I am making a comprehensive Terraria and Minecraft comparison, and I need your help - I am...

I am making a comprehensive Terraria and Minecraft comparison, and I need your help - I am making a comprehensive Terraria and Minecraft comparison, and I need your help
  4. Halocaster

I just finished making my 2800+ words long comparison (if you don't believe me there's an attachment in this thread that you can check) of Terraria and Minecraft (why not?) and I need your help to polish it before release (i will post it here and in the Forums | Planet Minecraft Community) I am...
  5. Halocaster

1.4 Was Overall A Great Update, however, in some areas there were major let downs.

It is not a joke class but it really lacks content. By the way, you're right @Terrablade101
  6. Halocaster

Casual Personality Disorder Test

Antisocial? No way. Schizotypal? Maybe? EDIT: Took it again, all of the results are the same except for paranoid which is low :>
  7. Halocaster

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Further improving Summoners in Journey's End

This forum post is very detailed and packed with so many information! Everyone must see this :> Summoner is still broken and it needs more content to unleash it's full potential! The devs really need to make something to make the summoner class less broken. I like this idea :> If they don't...
  8. Halocaster

It is still a theory though so don't get too serious about it

It is still a theory though so don't get too serious about it
  9. Halocaster

This comment on a review of The Last Of Us Part 2 made me go bonkers! It probably really has a...

This comment on a review of The Last Of Us Part 2 made me go bonkers! It probably really has a happy ending :>
  10. Halocaster

I can finally play Terraria on 75 FPS! Goodbye 30 FPS! Terraria still lags sometimes, especially...

I can finally play Terraria on 75 FPS! Goodbye 30 FPS! Terraria still lags sometimes, especially when recording (obvs).
  11. Halocaster

why u use bunnies bad bad

why u use bunnies bad bad
  12. Halocaster

Weapons & Equip Summoner Revamped

"I am beginning to feel as though the Developers do not play on Expert/Master mode where many of these issues become far more apparent." Unfortunately, I agree :<
  13. Halocaster

Don't listen to those peeps that dislike the story of the game, they just didn't really...

Don't listen to those peeps that dislike the story of the game, they just didn't really understand the whole story. :> TLOU is worth playing so buy it LMAO
  14. Halocaster

I finally finished playing The Last Of Us Part II. It is an extremely excellent game, and I...

I finally finished playing The Last Of Us Part II. It is an extremely excellent game, and I really love it! The graphics and the game mechanics are good :> The story on the other hand made me emotionally and mentally broken. The story is intense and shocking and I still cannot move on. I am not...
  15. Halocaster

i dont know whats going on im still playing the game lmao

i dont know whats going on im still playing the game lmao
  16. Halocaster

First 10 hours on playing The Last Of Us Part II is very brutal, intense, shocking and...

First 10 hours on playing The Last Of Us Part II is very brutal, intense, shocking and emotional. I really love the new mechanics but they made the game a little bit harder. My heart keeps beating fast, even if I stopped playing for a while. It is worth playing peeps! Definitely an amazing sequel!
Back
Top Bottom