Search results for query: *

1. Mushy Boi

NPCs & Enemies New exploding spider enemy to go along with the dart trap slimes

Since Red introduced the idea of combining enemies and traps, I propose a very legitimate suggestion for a spider strapped with explosives I have a few reasons for suggesting this enemy: Explosives are my favorite trap in the game, yet have received no love. This is likely due to them being...
  2. Mushy Boi

The Great Tree vs Axe War

`:) : There is only one tool you need to garden `:D : And I've got it... pixeltree~:) : It's an Axe of Regrowth teamaxe%-_- : It'll be an Axe of Regrowth teamaxe :dryadeek: : It's not an Axe of Regrowth! `:D : This pixeltree~o_O : Is that a picksaw? `:D : Is all you... *laughter* no...
  3. Mushy Boi

Other [World Generation] Insane World size option.

Imagine the creation time, large worlds on mobile take ~ 30 minutes to make a large world
  4. Mushy Boi

Can't find Lihzahrd Temple in Large World Please Help

Check under the crimson Apparently, the crimson is really hot and instantly evaporates the water in mud when it converts it
  5. Mushy Boi

Items Power Equipment!

I give this mushy support... Just a bit peeved that Destroyer isn't ranger
  6. Mushy Boi

Sprites The River (Alternate Underworld)

I feel like the Angler would use the Ferry Fish for unlimited seafood, but that's just me
  7. Mushy Boi

NPCs & Enemies Mushroom Slime

YES! Reduce the slots available so the giant fungi bulb can't spawn and be a cheap :redmunch:
  8. Mushy Boi

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

As someone who plays ranger, something that terrifies me is that the corruption is REALLY close to my Double Cod fishing spot. But I'd rather see that become a Double Cod AND Ebonkoi fishing spot since I can't find a corrupt fishing spot anywhere Also I think turtle armor is important to...
  9. Mushy Boi

Sprites Making Hell a Little More Lively | Hardmode-Underworld Expansion

I think the Flarefin Koi should drop... You know... Flarefin Koi and Obsidifish It's common sense to not fish in a place where a Hellspawn Mimic could spawn in lava, instantly activate and kill you ~:o
  10. Mushy Boi

NPCs & Enemies The Spooky Legion - Halloween Rival to the Frost Legion!

0/10 - Mini-boss isn't called the Jack-o-Geist
  11. Mushy Boi

NPCs & Enemies The United States of Planterica has awoken!

On the 4th of July, you go into the jungle and turn up your speakers. You open up a browser, and play the calming tune of... AMERICA :kingslime: YEAH
  12. Mushy Boi

Sprites A Little More Love for the Ice Golem

Goblin Summoner, Wyvern, Pirate Captin, Biome Mimics, Paladin, Dungeon Guardian: Am I a joke to you?
  13. Mushy Boi

Other Audio indications of debuffs

I have died countless times to not realizing I'm confused and jumping straight into a pit of powerful enemies My suggestion is to add sound effects that play when you get a debuff
  14. Mushy Boi

Mobile What hard to obtain items do you have?

It's the Light's Bane, you also need the Murmasa from the Dungeon Blessed Apple on first pixie
  15. Mushy Boi

Mobile Make an enemy overpowered

Take any enemy, and add a change that makes it much more difficult to defeat (not stat changes) Example: Illuminant slime's after-images turn into more illuminant slimes
  16. Mushy Boi

Other True Expert Mose

Good point
  17. Mushy Boi

Other True Expert Mose

Didn't even realize it said mose instead of mode
  18. Mushy Boi

Other True Expert Mose

You guessed it! It's a new difficulty mode. True Expert mode, other names are Master and Extreme mode.I realized while making this would be better as an item that activates the mode Compared to expert mode: Enemy HP, ATK, and DEF, coin and item drops are increased by 50% Increased enemy spawn...
  19. Mushy Boi

Other Pirate Invasion Balance

Is it really that common? Personally, I always had to go to the ocean and farm for a treasure map
  20. Mushy Boi

tModLoader Calamity Mod

You can see the lack of a box in Chippy's first calamity series
Back
Top Bottom