Search results for query: *

1. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

soul toggl is removed its replaced by the menu on the "ModConfig" you can find it on the menu whiile playing (press esc while playing) and you will see a modconfig its listed there along with other mod with modconfig option
  2. ozoahameg

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

theres a mod that can autoswing most items in game you can find it on the modbrowser by typing (auto) it allows you to choose which weapons will be affected by autoswing and which wont
  3. ozoahameg

tModLoader Apotheosis & Friends

um what? why say no? and also apothesis is already at 0.11 so what are you saying no about?
  4. ozoahameg

yes this mod have a high chance of conflicting mods that internally modify the game (along with KGB rpg mod) so yea magic storage have a chance of having a major conflict with Overhaul and its not easy to ask the admin if this mod to fix it cause it will make a major alteration just to fix i...
  5. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

is it morning? 7.30 on terraria night bosses do that if you reach morning
  6. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

if you have the mod "CALAMITY" mutant will have that HP if you dont it will be about 100-200K only also calamity possess lots of weapon to deal with him tho in fact i enjoy fighting him alot i can literally make waste of him in 15 min using (earth/exoblade/yharim's crystal/etc.) there are lot of...
  7. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

well IDK about your situation cause in my end walls and proper dodging works lets wait for fargo's reply for now
  8. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

i understand your concerns about Wall of flesh and yes its hard but i can easily dodge it on my end (yes i know it tracks the players but wall and sudden movements help me dodge it (its maso mode after all it needs to be insanely hard ) sudden movement (jump + forward dash above the laser) it...
  9. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

i fully agreed in fact if im in charge i would add more difficulty modes to make the items harder to obtain since the power you get makes you a god (and this is not an exaggeration)
  10. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

yup its super rare you can check it on the wiki
  11. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

SUPER/VERY/ABSOLUTELY ALSO dbz/Thorium/ and other mods i forgot already
  12. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

that would ruin the hard core mode to earn eternity eternity is too strong so i think going to maso mod is sufficient enough to compensate for it
  13. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

theres no more button for that menu the checkbox(toggle) is already on the game menu (mod config) go there and tamper with it if you dont know where it is 1) while on playing press "ESC" 2) find mod config (its literaly there) if not update your mod browser you can find it oalso outside the...
  14. ozoahameg

since your that enthusiastic you should talk to marsario on his discord not here marsario(overhaul creator) is rare in this forum, most things happen here are players helping another player discord is where marsario mostly active you can get his link on the 1st page of this thread and suggest...
  15. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

update your "tmodloader" then type "fargo" or "soul" limit your characters in the browser its very specific
  16. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

overall nope you need revengance drop items to complete the eternity or even its recepies
  17. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

nope revengance is the major thing for calamity since many unique drops are in revengance and most if not all calamity boss wont show their true potential unless revengance is active even for me i always activate revengance+Masochist+deathmode (i dont activate rune and iron heart since it makes...
  18. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

when you have soul of dimension you already have infinite reach or at least able to reach every part of your screen i always turn builder mode off and i literally always have infinite reach (maybe upgrade it up to soul of eternity)
  19. ozoahameg

yes they can if they use faming arrow is also include "guide" in hard mode since he uses flaming arrow in hardmode (careful) my suggestion is that always bring a water type weapon like (water bolt) to turn off flames (you can also go "for watergun" for unlimited use)
  20. ozoahameg

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

go to game menu (the menu you have when you press "esc" then "mod config" find fargo and go to "souls" then find the "builder" turn it off (builder option will make mobs spawn rate = zero and makes your building blocks infinite
Back
Top Bottom