Search results for query: *

1. Noodlesinthehood

Preventing spread of crimson/hallow?

Alrighty, thanks.
  2. Noodlesinthehood

Preventing spread of crimson/hallow?

So I recently started mining 3-block wide holes to stop the spread of the crimson and hallow before I enter hardmode. I’ve heard some people say to make 6-block gaps, but I also hear that 3-block wide holes work as well. I don’t want to spend too much time mining these holes, so what should I do?
  3. Noodlesinthehood

I’m about to enter hardmode, anything I should do?

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that.
  4. Noodlesinthehood

I’m about to enter hardmode, anything I should do?

It’s my first time entering hardmode on my computer, and I want to make preparations. I’ve already had experience, as I already played the game on mobile past Duke Fishron. I’m the type of guy who likes to get as stacked as possible, and I’m always prepared. Here is my gear: Night’s Edge Molten...
  5. Noodlesinthehood

Is necroposting allowed?

Alrighty, thanks.
  6. Noodlesinthehood

No Meteorite spawn after breaking 5 Shadow Orbs

Shouldn’t you post this in the console section?
  7. Noodlesinthehood

Is necroposting allowed?

I see it everywhere and no actions are taken against it, so is it allowed?
  8. Noodlesinthehood

List of Blocks called "Blocks"

Did you just copy this from the wiki?
  9. Noodlesinthehood

PC Rankork's Emporium

Sounds like a deal to me Steam name: Noodlesinthehood I’ll buy 100
  10. Noodlesinthehood

Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

I like Duke Fishron. I remember fighting him on mobile at least 50 times because I wanted the Fishron Wings for me and my sister. I recall setting up a long asphalt track, and I just grinded him over and over. His drops were the best for mobile too. The bubble gun was overpowered, and the...
  11. Noodlesinthehood

How many messages/positive rating does it take for each forum level?

For example, I am a “Terrarian,” so how do you get the other levels?
  12. Noodlesinthehood

Fishing Question(s)

Cool, I didn’t know that. I have a roof 5 blocks above the water surface, but I do have wooden platforms right on the water surface. Does that do anything? I’ll look into that one. I didn’t know that either, thanks. The golden rod, right?
  13. Noodlesinthehood

Fishing Question(s)

Hey there, I am new to this forum, so sorry if I post in the wrong section. I do have forum experience though, as I have 2.4k messages on the Hypixel forums. The forum setup is very similar between these two forums. So anyways, I have some questions about fishing. I used to play Terraria on...
  14. Noodlesinthehood

PC I have a fps problem in terraria

Are you full screen?
Back
Top Bottom