Search results for query: *

1. TheGreenTruffle

Weapons & Equip I know this is strange, but hear me out: Sword shorts should fire projectiles

It's a very bizarre suggestion to ask, but here's the sort of reasoning behind it: I can't say whether it's intentional, but shortswords feel like a sort of joke subclass. It has some use, but in the grand scheme of things, they don't have a niche unless being a comically short spear is a niche...
  2. TheGreenTruffle

**REPORTED** Sitting NPC spasm visual bug

An odd Visual bug occurs within this structure where an NPC on the minimap is constantly popping to and fro per frame. This visual can't be captured as it literally happens per frame, so I used an editing program to recreate said visual. I moved in another NPC (the painter) to see if the bug...
  3. TheGreenTruffle

NPCs & Enemies Boss idea: Demonic Doppleganger

Through out playing 'The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time', one of my favorite mini boss in the game is shadow link: an evil double that uses the same attacks as you. Now, if you aren`t aware, Terraria has a lot of Zelda references which really puts a smile on my face... Ok, let`s just cut to...
  4. TheGreenTruffle

Map-Adventure CaveBound! A Metroidvania adventure map!

* Cancelled due to neglection* "your truck has fallen into a valley, way to go genius! Now you find yourself in a strange area, with nothing but a door to your left, and another door on a steep hill. You decided to go left, for it is the only place you can go for now..." Welcome to...
Back
Top Bottom