Search results for query: *

1. Fred_D_Terrarian

Game Mechanics Secret World Seed dissection & Toggles for their features

Among the spoilers for 1.4.5 is an expansion to the Create World menu & the ability to choose which secret seeds are thrown into the world before generating it. While it's yet to be implemented yet, I suggest for that ability to be made more granular so that we can pick and choose which...
  2. Fred_D_Terrarian

Game Mechanics Untying monitor resolution from minimum zoom/screen boundaries

Hello everyone! I'm here with an accessibility suggestion for PC that's apparently been sought out for awhile now! Tbh I'm not sure if it's really possible - I believe mobile & console have something that works but those are different platforms entirely. Anyway, let me explain what I mean first...
  3. Fred_D_Terrarian

tModLoader Any good substitute for the Recipe Browser mod? Can't run it for some reason

Title. I can't run it because of "OutOfMemoryException" if i recall correctly. If you know how to fix this then I'd also like that.
  4. Fred_D_Terrarian

Game Mechanics Increasing Summoner use speed + other summoning tweaks

As the end of our journey is approaching, I felt like our fellow companions deserve some tweaks. After all, friends help friends right? Increase staff use speed First off, as title says, increase the use speed of summon staves. The stardust dragon staff has the fastest use time that I noticed...
  5. Fred_D_Terrarian

Weapons & Equip Summoning Suggestions

I've recently tried the summoner class (on expert. figures xD) and I've surprisingly been enjoying it. However, I think the summoner doesn't really have a specialty role imo aside from AFK farming: Warrior/Melee is all about dealing damage and tanking it, Ranger is about dealing damage quick and...
  6. Fred_D_Terrarian

PC Terraria makes my PC "restart"

This has just happened today. It started after I manually restarted my computer (shut down, and then after a few seconds power up). The first thing that happened was that for some reason, steam wanted me to download Terraria again, which was very odd because after checking preexisting files, it...
  7. Fred_D_Terrarian

Game Mechanics Craftable traps, buying themed crafting stations, and Infinite Boulder Trap

Not much to say here. The steampunker could sell the ice maker when in the snow biome and the sky mill when in space, and the Witch Doctor could sell the Lihzarhd furnace and the honey dispenser after the respective bosses are defeated. The dart trap could be made out of stone, 1 wire and a...
  8. Fred_D_Terrarian

Items Ideas for more Strange dyes

I've always favored the color green as a first choice among every other color aside from black, but the Strange Plant dyes that are themed green don't really shine and combine with other dyes compared to the other colors (come on, don't tell me you don't agree that the orange themed dyes are...
  9. Fred_D_Terrarian

Game Mechanics Allow minions to gather around cursor

The title says it all. The main reason I suggest this is because this allows an experience similar to that to the yoyo, where in you can tell your minions to follow your cursor and phase through blocks instead of just mobbing you. As minions pass through blocks (with some exceptions) this could...
Back
Top Bottom