Search results for query: *

1. Dawah !

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Killed 2 unicorns and both of them dropped "Blessed Apples" :o
  2. Dawah !

I think I went out of luck.

Yesterday we were walking through the hollow desert we made to farm the celestial fracture, and I killed 2 unicorns. BOTH OF THEM GAVE ME BLESSED APPLES LOOOOOL. You may think I'm just trolling but I ain't xD. Tell us your stories with luck playing Terraria. ;)
  3. Dawah !

Is the guide the wall of flesh?

The main idea on entering hard-mode is that u start off a completely new world without ur guide! Meaning that u are undergoing a difficult situation to become better! So as someone said in the upper messages, the guide sacrifices himself in order to let you explore a new world all alone, sad...
  4. Dawah !

Story creation time!

• What is this thread gonna be like? In this thread, us, terrarians, are going to create our own Terraria story, like, someone starts off (me), then someone says something else, and in the end it all should look like a real Terraria gameplay. • So, let's start off! One day, a noobie called...
  5. Dawah !

Has this ever happened to u?

Well, when I finished Plantera on an expert world I had about 60 HP and a DAMN TURTLE FELL INTO MY HEAD AND KILLED ME GAWDDDDDDDD!NNN?nnnnn!nwnmqn
  6. Dawah !

How should I replay the game?

I've played the game for about more than 3500h, and never got bored! My main world's got almost all the items in the entire game and some lots of castles, fortresses, pixel arts, farms and lotta more things! You can always try new things like completing the game using exclusively summoner items...
  7. Dawah !

Hey there! :)

Nice to meet you too! <3
  8. Dawah !

Glad to hear that! :dryadpassionate:
  9. Dawah !

Nice OwO
  10. Dawah !

Sure Def, sorry for talking about that! Shur, I love dragons :pinky:
  11. Dawah !

Heya! My name is Ian, but everyone online calls me Dawah. I'm from Spain and I'm 14 years old. So recently I stopped playing cracked Terraria after 6 years and decided to buy it, and since that I've been playing a lot! Actually im playing with my friend Anri and just started hard mode, I can...
  12. Dawah !

Why did you let the vudu doll fall?!

Why did you let the vudu doll fall?!
Back
Top Bottom