Search results for query: *

1. MomoThePony

Texture Pack Foundry&Alchemy Texture Pack

Sorry that I did't see this in time. They are the files in Content\UI\Creative, if you haven't found them yet.
  2. MomoThePony

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

But that's not the Guide! It's the default character!
  3. MomoThePony

We are working on fixing these.
  4. MomoThePony

You can put one above another in the texture pack menu. The upper one has higher priority.
  5. MomoThePony

If you are interested in further suggestions, here are more buffing plans for pre-Hardmode...

If you are interested in further suggestions, here are more buffing plans for pre-Hardmode Boomerangs:
  6. MomoThePony

It is also recommended that Wooden Boomerang should be able to crafted at workbenches and...

It is also recommended that Wooden Boomerang should be able to crafted at workbenches and Enchanted Boomerang should be crafted at anvils and require 5 Fallen Stars in recipe. The movement speed of all pre-Hardmode boomerangs should be boosted by about 20%.
  7. MomoThePony

Ok I know suggestion posts for 1.4.4 is no longer avalible but I do think that this is a good...

Ok I know suggestion posts for 1.4.4 is no longer avalible but I do think that this is a good idea so what about making most of the boomerang-type weapons stackable up to 2 so you can throw 2 boomerangs at the same time (just like Light Disk but you got to click twice)? I believe that this may...
  8. MomoThePony

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Magiluminescence gives an incredible speed and acceleration bonus while being a pre-boss accessory. Winged Slime Mount has high mobility and can replace wings, boots and dashing accessories during most hardmode boss fights.
  9. MomoThePony

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Here are some advices from the Chinese community: 1.Nerf Obsidian Armor and give other summon armors whip bonus. 2.Disable or lower the spawn rate of regular enemies during boss fights. 3.Nerf Magiluminescence or move it to endgame. 4.Slightly nerf the Winged Slime Mount. 5.Remake Nettle Burst...
  10. MomoThePony

Texture Pack Winter's Feast Deerclops (Feast Clops)

Nice job, as the Winter's Feast is going on full swing!
  11. MomoThePony

Yee

Yee
  12. MomoThePony

Sprites ZODIAC

酷毙了 I love these designs indeed.
  13. MomoThePony

Finally we reached an update after all these months <3
  14. MomoThePony

抱歉,群里讨论的结果是不行。
  15. MomoThePony

中国人不说中文说什么(
  16. MomoThePony

Sorry that I forgot to reply to this comment.:dryadcry: Everyone of us was a bit busy in the past months, but we were still keeping the project going. Boss items are still on the plan list along with gore files and boss icons, but basically we choose what to resprite based on our interests. So...
  17. MomoThePony

Updated! Have fun playing! :dryadwink:
  18. MomoThePony

Texture Pack Pink Lanterns

This pack makes the flying lanterns pink. Workshop page:Steam Workshop::Pink Lanterns
  19. MomoThePony

They are designed to be like this. :dryadwink:
Back
Top Bottom