Search results for query: *

• Users: Teapare
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Items Even Greater Grand Design

I think it would be great to add a new tool for wiring which has an option to connect to a wiring trigger, a switch, for example, and place wires which can only be triggered by this particular trigger. Such wires do not send signals to usual wires even if they cross. The tool would combine with...
  2. T

Question [Question] Is there a way for a mechanism to identify certain moon phase?

I'm currently working on an in-game clock which also displays moon phase and has some other functions. I decided to add day and night logic sensors so that the clock can deal with Enchanted Sundial. That also made it set its time automatically, which is great. However, the moon phase still has...
  3. T

PC Simple Hexadecimal Counter

I couldn't find anything like that but if there is something like that, then I apologize. This is a hexadecimal counter based on wire bulbs' 16 states. I just thought that binary counters are quite big and inconvenient at the same time because to reach great numbers you'll have to make a lot of...
  4. T

Smoke Machine

Alright, I don't know why I'm even posting this... This is probably the silliest thing ever built in Terraria, but I still want to somehow make it useful. This is a "Smoke machine" which is basically logic gates activating themselves powered by a hoik engine and hidden using shadow paint. I...
Back
Top Bottom