Search results for query: *

1. TheZach

Texture Pack Edgy HUD Pack

Ooh! I like it! The texture is very cool, the way the MP and HP bars don't connect to the MP and HP is kinda tacky, but besides that, this is probably my favorite interface change.
  2. TheZach

Texture Pack Empress of light resprite (using assets from internet)

XDDD omg someone did it wow *slow clap*
  3. TheZach

Stardust Dragon texture to Phantasmal Dragon

It is so beautiful!
  4. TheZach

Texture Pack Clockwork Mechs

I love this, The mech bosses did look boring and this really clocks things up a gear!
  5. TheZach

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Those 3 big trees... all next to each other
  6. TheZach

NPCs & Enemies Shadow Queen boss!

Ayy I was wondering what that head was covering in Gameraiders video... This 100% looks like a Modded Calamity boss. I would love to see this a thing
  7. TheZach

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

The 6-Pack Bee is the greatest bee in all of... somethingkind. It has a 6-Pack and its wings are(somewhat) transparent. Thank you for laying your eyes upon this one of a kind 6-Pack Bee, feel free to take inspiration... or not? I made this with Pixilart
  8. TheZach

Weapons & Equip Glasses that change game color.

If it has +1 defense it would be armor like you said, but it canceling out the armor set buff would balance it.
  9. TheZach

It wouldn't be as OP if it went in the non-vanity slot If you wanted the effects.
  10. TheZach

It would be really awesome if at some point in the game you could get some glasses that you could put on your decorative head slot, you can then dye those glasses a color to make the background and blocks more purple, blue, red, and most other dye colors. I got this idea when I died to the Old...
Back
Top Bottom