Search results for query: *

1. S

No Sound please help

of couse i have made sure... plus yes terraria does use system files thats why they are there why whoud there be dlls if not aspecually sound dlls
  2. S

No Sound please help

well grumpysquid told me to do it and then to download it again
  3. S

No Sound please help

no i just deleted the X3DAudio dlls from system32 and syswow64
  4. S

No Sound please help

please help me fix the no sound thing i have reinstalled/repaired directx xna framework everything like that deleted the config folder even the whole terraria folder in doccuments,reinstalled and still nothing switched from headphones to speakers all kinds of stuff please help deleted the...
  5. S

PC Troubleshooting Terraria Issues

so good news grumpy squid i have somehow made the game appear in the sound mixer but still no sound????
  6. S

it is the absolute same thing if i were to get tmodloader no sound and i also cant play the sounds from the folder outside of terraria you know the sounds in the game files.which leads to mods with sounds not to enable because there is no sound even without the mods... so yea we can maybe not...
  7. S

no it doesnt work on them but it used too. i really dont know what happend i stopped playing for like 6 months i come back on the same version and game doesnt launch (which you fixed) and then audio doesnt work.
  8. S

so i tryed to play them outside of terraria and it sais this file isnt playable......so they are corrupted when i download them ? reinstalled and they are still corrupted........
  9. S

yes i have had other it worked on them it also worked on theese headphones i also have a big speaker with small speakers has worked on them before i have tryed deleting config.json the whole documents my games terraria folder reinstalling but i think its because 1 it for some reason cant read...
  10. S

nope doesnt work is there a different fix? thank you for the time
  11. S

tModLoader no sound cant enable mods with sound hel

i get no sound and terraria doesnt even pop up in the sound mixer which i think does the music stuck at 0 problem i have launched the game with all kinds of settings all drivers are up to date please help me that leads into mods with sound to not enable
  12. S

i fixed my game not launching issue with the dlls (thanks) but after that for the first time of my 7 years of loving this game i get no sound and terraria doesnt even pop up in the sound mixer which i think does the music stuck at 0 problem i have launched the game with all kinds of settings all...
  13. S

please help me nothing works this is what i am getting Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.dll' or one of its dependencies. is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1) at...
Back
Top Bottom