Search results for query: *

1. D

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Imo the pumpkin moon is almost fine. You can reach late waves with plantera/dungeon gear and get drops. It has good stuff like the broom and spooky armor. . Also you don't need traps, at least on expert. So you can beat it on progression, with extra but not excessive preparation, and it gives a...
  2. D

Sslras, summing bonuses is not the best way to compare bonuses. I suggest you multiply percentages. Still, that table is lovely.
  3. D

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

If you use psycho knife vs keybrand (averaging dmg bonus to half max), their dps is very similar. Keybrand has slighly better range, and if the enemy goes from 50%hp to 0%hp, it has significantly higher dps. I'm pretty clueless about true melee weapons, so I'm not going to comment on their...
  4. D

I have not tried master mode, but on all difficulties below the PHM underground desert is fun . Imo as long as the rewards get a small buff it is a nice place. As things are now, though, items there are not the best in terms of power/effort spent, so it is not a good place for gearing up. Imo...
  5. D

Weapons & Equip Making the worst weapon type in the game viable + Helping Melee progression out a bit.

Just allow players to stack 2 or 3 boomerangs for all phm boomerangs. They will still be worse than flails, but viable. Im suggesting this because it is easier to implement
  6. D

NPCs & Enemies The big problems with the Martian Madness, and a possible solution.

Imo cultist and golem need a buff. That way people will bother with the moon events.
  7. D

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Naked whips Cool whip: 50x2 + 10x3 = 130 dps . (snowflake hitrate is approximate) Firecracker with spider: 40x2+ 26x4 =184dps . ( explosion is x3 but I substract the original spider dmg). Considering that the snowflake does not benefit from damage boosts of any kind, and that...
  8. D

@ Jota shadow armor already gives +21% attackspeed. If you add 15% it is 36%, which beats many HM boosts. Imo it is easier to just add wizard pants, code wise. Sprite wise nope, but well... Cool suggestions overall
  9. D

It would take a lot of work to make true melee work. The issue is that if true melee works, you can generally kill the boss by standing by them and starting a slugging match, like with baghnakhs. There are many approaches to this: - Keep true melee useful for mobs and little else: current...
  10. D

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Your tool is amazing, pun intended. I have a suggestion: names for omnipatcher modifications. If you edit many different weapons, it becomes difficult to remember which one is each, unless you write an index in notepad.
  11. D

The summary is more of a way to avoid repeating the same thing over. Summoner progression and zenith nerfs don't need to be repeated 10 times. Sorry if I made it look like I'm demanding you answer 55 pages of suggestions, I think that is super unnecessary, but I guess the idea of bolding...
  12. D

Btw, I think that the issue with swords is pretty weird. HM ore swords are worse than repeaters and spears, night edge is worse than alternatives, phaseblades than spacegun, breaker blade is weaker than other wof items, beekeeper is the worst queen bee drop. Arguing you can't buff night edge...
  13. D

Summarized list of buffs and nerfs for equipment I have seen in the thread: Note: only simple buffs. No description for now. I'm adding pretty much everything, whether I agree or not. If I'm missing something pm me or tellme in thread This is handy to avoid repeating things over and over. Later...
  14. D

I don't understand the increase in handgun firerate. Maybe it is my clicking speed, mouse or something, but manual clicking seems to cap my weapon speed at use time = 15, so changing handgun cd from 12 to 10 had no effect. With my manual clicking cap a molten fury with hellfire arrows deals...
  15. D

Are pre-hm blood moon fishing monster droprates balanced?. I eventually gave up on farming zombie mermen and wandering eyes out of tedium, and I had high fishing power. Imo it might be better if the mobs were stronger and the droprates higher or something, or it might be a lack of patience from...
  16. D

The harpoon would be better, and sort of fun, if it could be retracted on a second click like flails. I mean, the harpoon works like a high risk boomerang that deals good damage but takes forever to come back if it misses. If we have to actively retract it when it misses, it will be stronger...
  17. D

According to the wiki, the terraprisma has pink rarity, someone confirm ingame please. I mean, it should not have pink rarity. Edit: beenades are rarity zero, that's weird as well
  18. D

Dunno about expert or master, but in normal rushing golem->martian->pillars works fine, and it is less work than doing the optional events. A slight buff to golem and cultist would work. Buffing pillars or normalmode martians would be a worse alternative, as it would make them grindier.
  19. D

1)You are right. What I'm saying would imply making bee gear better or comparable to hellstone crafts, which would look weird for progression. I thought about this because I find it easier to rush hellstone than to kill the bee first, but that would mean changing game balance a lot, and I'm...
  20. D

@ kardfogu: I don't see why would you think that ranged characters have lower dps. The musket is easy to get and one of the best nonpiercing preboss weapons. Same for phoenix blaster at wof, megashark at plantera, clockwork at mechanicals, onyx at mechanicals, tsunami as soon as you get it...
Back
Top Bottom