Search results for query: *

1. Eidolon94

tModLoader Gensokyo Mod, a Touhou mod for Terraria

Quite an understandable concern after more than 11 months without an update. Don't worry though, we released a new update just yesterday. Nothing groundbreaking, but we're still active and also have some bigger stuff planned for the (hopefully) near future.
  2. Eidolon94

Sorry for the late response; they're dropped by all bosses (and minibosses). I've also updated the wiki page to mention this. Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you liked the mod. I'll try to address some of your points and requests! The most important thing first; while there's currently...
  3. Eidolon94

Thanks for the suggestion, I've added that functionality in the new patch released today. All currently included bosses will have their vanity sets added eventually. We will definitely keep adding more and more vanity sets. I can't promise that there will eventually be a vanity set for each...
  4. Eidolon94

Thank you for the feedback! It makes me really happy to hear that something that started as a hobby project to get better at programming is now appreciated by so many people! That issue should be fixed now, at least for vanilla flails. I can make no guarantees for flails from other mods...
  5. Eidolon94

Gensokyo Mod The Gensokyo Mod is a mod inspired by the Touhou franchise. It is a content pack that adds new enemies, weapons, accessories, vanity sets, and loads of bosses. If you're a Touhou fan, this is the mod for you. However, even if this is the first time you've ever heard of Touhou...
Back
Top Bottom