Search results for query: *

1. J

Bug?

I’m pretty sure I am
  2. J

Bug?

im doing a mod pack and every time I open the game I get stuck on this please help
  3. J

Multiplayer

Sorry im stupid, I was on the wrong version ;/
  4. J

Multiplayer

When my friend tries to join my game it says lost connection, its the same thing when I try to join his game. Anyone know why this is happening?
  5. J

PC Error

let me check Im new to this stuff, so im not quite sure what you're talking about. I think I understand though and, yes im pretty sure I renamed the resource in mod .csproj
  6. J

PC Error

that didn't work, but I think I might know what the problem is. It says that it was expecting a file called WardingEye_Boss_Head, but when I changed the file names to that, it still shows the same error.
  7. J

PC Error

I will try that, thanks!
  8. J

PC Error

I sent the full picture
  9. J

PC Error

alright
  10. J

PC Error

Probably should have named this something a little more attention grabbing lol. Clicked enter to soon.
  11. J

PC Error

I'm gonna post this again because no one replied to my other one. Basically I'm getting this error and I'm trying to figure out which line of code is causing it. Can someone please help me figure it out? I am also not very good at coding and stuff so if you would like to join my Discord and help...
  12. J

Error CS1002

I'm having an error and I know its a spelling thing or something somewhere. I cant find it but hopefully someone else can. The script is also very unfinished. using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria.ID; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; namespace SpiritsofEvil.NPCs {...
  13. J

Health

Nope, I checked all of them. Half of them actually make my max HP higher, but even when I take them off my HP doesn’t go back to 500. I probably should have been more specific in the post. Also here’s a list of the mods I have installed Incase these might help. Calamity, Ancient Awakened...
  14. J

Health

so I’m past plantera in modded Terraria and I have gotten up to 500 health but then when I put all my accessories on, it takes my health down to 375! I keep trying to figure out why but I just can’t. Someone please help me with this.
  15. J

I’m just gonna type it here, so basically I’m doing a mini mod pack and I’ve gotten to 500...

I’m just gonna type it here, so basically I’m doing a mini mod pack and I’ve gotten to 500 health but when I put my accessories on it stops!
  16. J

I don’t use forums so idk what I’m doing but I need help with something and looking it up isn’t...

I don’t use forums so idk what I’m doing but I need help with something and looking it up isn’t giving an answer and idk ;(
Back
Top Bottom