Health

Jonah Graham

Terrarian
so I’m past plantera in modded Terraria and I have gotten up to 500 health but then when I put all my accessories on, it takes my health down to 375! I keep trying to figure out why but I just can’t. Someone please help me with this.

so I’m past plantera in modded Terraria and I have gotten up to 500 health but then when I put all my accessories on, it takes my health down to 375! I keep trying to figure out why but I just can’t. Someone please help me with this.
Check what the prefixes do and what the items themselves do, there may be a prefix or accessory that lowers your max HP in exchange likely for increased damage.

[doublepost=1561706443,1561706349][/doublepost]
Check what the prefixes do and what the items themselves do, there may be a prefix or accessory that lowers your max HP in exchange likely for increased damage.

Nope, I checked all of them. Half of them actually make my max HP higher, but even when I take them off my HP doesn’t go back to 500. I probably should have been more specific in the post. Also here’s a list of the mods I have installed Incase these might help. Calamity, Ancient Awakened, Antarias (don’t remember if that’s how it’s spelled), and Elements Awoken are the main ones. The other ones are just small tweaks.
[doublepost=1561706951][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1561706443,1561706349][/doublepost]

Nope, I checked all of them. Half of them actually make my max HP higher, but even when I take them off my HP doesn’t go back to 500. I probably should have been more specific in the post. Also here’s a list of the mods I have installed Incase these might help. Calamity, Ancient Awakened, Antarias (don’t remember if that’s how it’s spelled), and Elements Awoken are the main ones. The other ones are just small tweaks.
And o my god am I stupid. I had the Infinity Crystal in my inventory lowering my health

Back
Top Bottom